Any interest in a new "Mafia" forum game?

Ace Nova

3 hours ago, janrichmond said:

I'd be up for it, well i'd play but not organise ;) Are you gonna do it @Kasanova King?

I've only played it once so I'm nowhere near "skilled" enough yet to actually moderate one.  We would probably need someone who has played in at least a few of them to narrate it.

1 minute ago, Oldest Goat said:

@Kasanova King Did you not see me telling you to explain to me how a god damn mafia forum game fucking works? Did you think I was just fuckin' joking? I'm a joke to you? I'm a fuckin' clown?! I fuckin' amuse you motherfucker?!

Sorry. :lol:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafia_(party_game)

7 hours ago, Kasanova King said:

It's pretty easy to play as a "player".  Moderating/Narrating it is the more complicated part.

Come on Kass, you should you know this, you're Italian for crying out loud, you're all in the mafia!  Florida, thats where you're from innit, you know you're related to Santo Trafficante, this should be a walk in the park for you, paisan. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Kasanova King said:

It's pretty easy to play as a "player".  Moderating/Narrating it is the more complicated part.

That is true, but even though its easy I really suck at this game. 

Now that I'm reminded what the game is (I knew it as werewolf), the memories are flooding back to me. I am so bad at this game and I don't get why!!! Maybe Id be better online instead of in person? But you should seriously consider not letting me play! No one irl does :lol:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, janrichmond said:

So do you know anybody on here that has :shrugs:

I'm not sure who's banned and who's not....but I have a feeling the 3-4 guys who could narrate it with ease might all be banned.....:lol:

If we could find the old game thread and bump it, that would be a huge help.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

How do you "kill" people or whatever if you are not in the same room, but on the internet?

Fair warning, I'm sure if @janrichmond and I play, we will dominate as we did in the football league :lol:

I'm not too sure how to play but i've seen it on another forum and it looks fun ;)

We should team up for this!!

It can't be any any harder than the footy :lol: