Cheesiest Rock/Metal act

Duffan

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i honestly cant believe you people are talking about motley crue in the same sentence as the most cheesiest band ever, do you know anything??? motley crue out of all those bands along with GNR ofcourse stood out as the biggest bands of that era, they didnt come out and copy the "fad" or anything, motley crue was the fad, if you know anything about motley crue, they were pure hardcore rockers who started from nothing and didnt give a fuck about what anyone thought, just like our gunners....other bands that came out like poison and warrant were just fake copy cats of popular music, im amazed that you people would say motley crue is a cheezy band from the hair metal era, try and tell this to nikki sixx and see how many teeth you have left, do yourself a favour and go amaze yourself by reading "the dirt", that book is unbelievable and really changed my view on that band, you can not like them but dont try and say they are a cheezy band without even mentioning the likes of poison and warrant and the other 100 copy cat bands there were....

The only thing cheesy about KISS in my opinion, is all of their crappy merchandise. There are KISS condoms, coffins, and who knows what else. But music wise, KISS were very talented. Ace Frehley was one of the best and most original guitarist of his era.

I'm going with Slipknot. Nobody is even into them because of their music, just their masks.

I'm going with Slipknot. Nobody is even into them because of their music, just their masks.

it would help if i could actually hear a word they sing instead of yelling

You should be thankful that you can't understand what they are saying. I have a friend that is into Slipknot, and he showed me some of their lyrics once. Great stuff like "Maggots kill 666 maggots die die maggots shit!!!"

it would help if i could actually hear a word they sing instead of yelling

You should be thankful that you can't understand what they are saying. I have a friend that is into Slipknot, and he showed me some of their lyrics once. Great stuff like "Maggots kill 666 maggots die die maggots shit!!!"

This reminds me of some black metal bands.

"Kill in the name of satan, die and burn in hell...Kill in the name of satan, die and burn in hell..."

"Kill in the name of satan, die and burn in hell...Kill in the name of satan, die and burn in hell..."

Like that , :lol: If ya wanna a real treat check out some Cannibal Corpse lyrics , hell just the song titles :lol::rolleyes:

Peace GnR Nation B)

Like that , :lol: If ya wanna a real treat check out some Cannibal Corpse lyrics , hell just the song titles :lol::rolleyes:

Peace GnR Nation B)

:laugh: yes, and maybe you know the American grindcore band called Cock And Ball Torture - the same :lol: