FRANS N ROSES Videos

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, I still have the most video's mainly the 2cams  or the videos that where much work to make, and  I still have all the source material to redo anything. But I'm more focused on doing full show re

Finally finished my remaster of chile 1992 uncensored and it's on usenet ready to be leeched Estadio Nacional December 2, 1992 Santiago, Chile Lineage: TV Broadcast NTSC Master VHS/DVD ->

Thanks everyone for the feedback, I'm getting lots of pm of people asking me for mega links or torrents etc. The reason I put my stuff on Usenet is because the files there are untouchable and will b

• 3 weeks later...
On 16-11-2019 at 2:50 PM, julian204 said:

@FRANSAD I was a both Nijmegen shows. I remember you had a great video of Slither from the 2018 show on your channel that I was luckily able to download before it got deleted. Do you have any more footage of the Nijmegen shows you're planning to put up on Usenet?

I filmed the first Nijmegen show myself, together with another fan. So we have 2 good sources and after the gig i reached out to other dutch fans asking them for their master files and i obtained alot of them. The ultimate goal was (is) to create a multi cam with all the sources i have and i finished nearly every song of it. Unfortunately, there's a couple of songs that i can't create in the quality i want because i still need more material for that, so i released a few clips asking for more sources but there was hardly any response. It's been a while now and i still haven't decided what to do with it. This project should have been finished long time ago so i think i'll just put it all out soon, not sure yet if i will include the songs with less sources or just skip those songs entirely. PM SENT

On 21/11/2019 at 7:29 AM, highvoltage said:

Dived into the world of Usenet last night to grab Saskatoon. @FRANSAD, this is my first experience with one of your releases and I am honestly blown away. Amazing work, I can't wait to watch the whole show after work!!

G’day Mate, how does one go about doing that? PM me if that’s cool? Would love to have Saskatoon.

I hope you are well and life is treating you good!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@FRANSAD Big fan of your for a long long time now, not really up for usenet at the moment but if its literally the only way i try it out in a bit. I was wonder if you know about the guns n roses bootleg group on FB? there shows are fucking outstanding as well. i just got the Chicago 92 and its definitively better then anything i ever got from torrents. You just have to send a PM and you get a link to the shows. I even got the Osaka 09 show from them the other day witch i have never seen up for download. is that something you have ever thought about doing? i would love to keep supporting your work and getting the show from you. One other thing, Do you know how other YT accounts keep there GNR stuff up? i see plenty pro shot and even some Saskatoon stuff on there at the moment. 

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

@FRANSAD Thank you for doing this.

I know how much work needs to be put in to make these releases, (I have worked at a small town TV, as video editor for a few years and editing videos even today, just for fun), so hats off to you, and I cannot thank you enough that I, and other GN'R fans, can watch these concerts and experience them in this high quality. 

Thank you, and I wish you all the best, cannot wait to see your future releases! :headbang:

Edit:

Anyone knows if he released the Chicago 1992 remaster? I cannot find it anywhere on Usenet.

Edited by SD456
Forget to ask something.
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
On 29-4-2020 at 10:58 AM, SD456 said:

Anyone knows if he released the Chicago 1992 remaster? I cannot find it anywhere on Usenet.

No I haven't put that out yet. 

I've just realised music machine 1986

Rd1HxYx.png

Edited by FRANSAD
  • Like 4
  • 2 months later...

I've been putting out some more content lately:

Download festival in 1080p and 4K version

dload10.jpg

Puerto Rico 2010 with better image quality and enhanced audio by A Week Or So

2010-010.jpg

4K'd version of the GnR performances at the Freddie Mercury tribute gig

guns_n10.jpg

Sorry no downloadlinks but don't worry they will spread and eventually find your way!!

• Thanks 2
16 hours ago, FRANSAD said:

I've been putting out some more content lately:

Download festival in 1080p and 4K version

dload10.jpg

Puerto Rico 2010 with better image quality and enhanced audio by A Week Or So

2010-010.jpg

4K'd version of the GnR performances at the Freddie Mercury tribute gig

guns_n10.jpg

Sorry no downloadlinks but don't worry they will spread and eventually find your way!!

Entire Pro-shot Download or the ones used for NITL selects (and footage on Sky Arts)?

On 28-7-2020 at 11:59 AM, CAFC Nick said:

Entire Pro-shot Download or the ones used for NITL selects (and footage on Sky Arts)?

Yep only the six songs 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2020 at 2:28 AM, SD456 said:

@FRANSAD Thanks for your work again! Sadly, I cannot find these releases anywhere on Usenet, could you (or anyone) point me in the right direction how and where should I search these?

Me too please!

On 9-8-2020 at 8:28 AM, SD456 said:

@FRANSAD Thanks for your work again! Sadly, I cannot find these releases anywhere on Usenet, could you (or anyone) point me in the right direction how and where should I search these?

I haven't posted those latest releases to usenet yet, I'm waiting to get my new fiber internet installed which will let me upload 1gb a second. My current upload is very slow but I will def upload them to usenet real fuckin' soon!!!

• Thanks 1