11/03/18 - Monterrey, Mexico - Mother of all Festivals (Parque Fundidora)

alfierose

The Mickey voice started in 2001.  I remember seeing them in 2002 and couldn’t believe how bad he sounded.  2016 was pretty awesome though.  I think he’s over using it with all the constan t touring and the AC/DC shows didn’t help.  At this point, they should lay down some great studio tracks, releSe some new music and rest his voice some.  They can follow up with a tour or two and retire. I really don’t want to see a 70 year old Axl destroying these classic songs.  We could get another 10 decent years if they play there card right.  

9 minutes ago, yourcrazy said:

The Mickey voice started in 2001.  I remember seeing them in 2002 and couldn’t believe how bad he sounded.  2016 was pretty awesome though.  I think he’s over using it with all the constan t touring and the AC/DC shows didn’t help.  At this point, they should lay down some great studio tracks, releSe some new music and rest his voice some.  They can follow up with a tour or two and retire. I really don’t want to see a 70 year old Axl destroying these classic songs.  We could get another 10 decent years if they play there card right.  

It definitely did start back then.. I wonder if he did something physically that just fucked up his voice like a nose job or something? I definitely wouldn't say he was awesome in 2016 though.. He was better than he is now but it has been a long time since he was awesome.. With Guns anyway.. He was pretty bad ass with AC/DC.. But even then I feel like he was incredible on the Brian stuff and was weaker on the Bon stuff.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, yourcrazy said:

I don’t want to see a 60 year old singing unless the band is producing new albums. I would like to see a new album and a farewell tour in a couple of years.