11/03/18 - Monterrey, Mexico - Mother of all Festivals (Parque Fundidora)

alfierose

13 minutes ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

How did you know its the last NITL leg?

Good to know. I dont follow all their shows nor aware which are festivals

Slash said it in several interviews and they wrote in on their social media 

• Like 2

Probably nothing new will happen. Axl became so lazy, especially when it's about creating something new and exciting for the fans. Sadly the other musicians, especially Slash and also Richard, and of course the rest of the band have to play the same set over and over again, cause he doesn't want to sing any other songs, or let's say exciting songs for the fans. Fuck Wichita Lineman or whatever it's called and all these other stupid covers...

• Like 2

On 31/7/2018 at 6:13 AM, alfierose said:

44843809-2213616192242041-48029147214076

3rd November 2018

Monterrey, Mexico

Mother of all Festivals (Parque Fundidora)

Countdown Timer:

https://timeanddate.com/s/3psj

Links: 

Official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TecateMotherOfAllFest/

Official Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzAT5EfVtv8pl7oh_8dDSOA

Openers:

12:00 pm - Doors Open
2:00 pm - Railrod
2:30 pm - Zoviet
3:00 pm - Eruca Sativa
3.35 pm - Steel Panther
4.35 pm - Wankmother
5:40 pm – Garbage
7:00 pm - Sammy Hagar And The Circle
8:30 pm - Whitesnake

Start Time:

10:05 pm – Guns N’ Roses

Setlist:

Reveal hidden contents

:awesomeface:

44263639-2207841536152840-67794244873821

Pero que cartel 😍, que envidia. Pure envyness is running though my blood 😄. Rock on !  Any streaming ?

Edited by warrocks
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, blackmore said:

Probably nothing new will happen. Axl became so lazy, especially when it's about creating something new and exciting for the fans. Sadly the other musicians, especially Slash and also Richard, and of course the rest of the band have to play the same set over and over again, cause he doesn't want to sing any other songs, or let's say exciting songs for the fans. Fuck Wichita Lineman or whatever it's called and all these other stupid covers...

You will eat your words when he opens with Sympathy for the Devil and encores with Locomotive right before PC!!!

5 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Be prepared everyone. 

Axl will probably sound a little bit rough. We go through this every first show of the leg of the tour. No, he is not doomed as a singer. He will get better. We go through this every. Time. Don’t expect anything amazing and keep your expectations low.

That is all. Keeping it real.

How about third show of the leg? Am I safe from too much Mickey?

14 minutes ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

You will eat your words when he opens with Sympathy for the Devil and encores with Locomotive right before PC!!!

How about third show of the leg? Am I safe from too much Mickey?

You’ll be good if the Europe leg is anything to go off of! First show was disastrous but he cleaned it up quickly!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Be prepared everyone. 

Axl will probably sound a little bit rough. We go through this every first show of the leg of the tour. No, he is not doomed as a singer. He will get better. We go through this every. Time. Don’t expect anything amazing and keep your expectations low.

That is all. Keeping it real.

He is making a butt load of money from the fans.. It would make sense for him to rehearse for a week before the tour to give everyone their money's worth. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

I'm going to eat my own shit if Axl sounds any good. And with that I mean next to no Mickey.

Also expecting now setlist change at all.

I was always optimistic up until the last leg, sure we got 2 new songs but Axl still sounded like Barry Gibb's grandma and the show was basically the same.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tom-Ass said:

He is making a butt load of money from the fans.. It would make sense for him to rehearse for a week before the tour to give everyone their money's worth. 

I agree. I’m not defending his actions because they are completely unprofessional. just reminding everyone to not expect the best because that simply won’t happen.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheGeneral said:

I'm going to eat my own shit if Axl sounds any good. And with that I mean next to no Mickey.

Also expecting now setlist change at all.

I was always optimistic up until the last leg, sure we got 2 new songs but Axl still sounded like Barry Gibb's grandma and the show was basically the same.

You are going to be hungry tonight.

• Haha 1