Where are you Axl Rose?

cineater

7 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Maybe Angus brought Rudd back to legitimize the lineup more as AC/DC in the eyes of the hardcore fans. If so, it's a very smart move, although not fair to Chris Slade.

Rudd and Mark Evans would be the best possible lineup. I really hope that it happens :) 

• Like 1

Just now, GNRfanMILO said:

Rudd and Mark Evans would be the best possible lineup. I really hope that it happens :) 

Mark Evans is highly unlikely, based on Angry Anderson's interview (they are together in Rose Tattoo now).

Maybe it's another Young relative. There are some other nephews, I think :lol:

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

It would lead them directly into the Bon era, which is Axl's favourite of the band. 

Edited by Sosso
  • Like 1

Slade has done a tremendous job and looks in great nick for his age, though opinions on his style differ quite a lot on the ACCA DACCA forums.

It might be the case that Angus wants to give a more authentic feel and was able to justify in his mind that getting Rudd back in would bring that. The guy seems a bit of a loose cannon, but I'm sure they'll have sorted out any differences following them all being together for Mal's send off.

Me personally, there is still a lot of AC/DC fans that despise Axl and won't have anything to do with it. Why not add fuel to the flames and bring in the General himself Thomas Eugene Stinson? The outrage would be delightful.

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

"No one else on here from Vancouver that wants to join me on my endeavors tonight? We’re hitting every bar and restaurant within a 10mile radius of the studio and presumed hotel."

-AC/DC forum 2018-

:lol: 

Good to see that ACDC fans are as mental as us😂

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, GNRfanMILO said:

I couldnt imagine evans being back. I remember reading an interview with the band during the razors edge tour and the band mentioned they  kicked evans out because he wanted to be a star and started to gwt an ego which was never the young  brothers thing.

Edited by Sydney Fan

57 minutes ago, YourMother'sDruthers said:

Yawwwwn. Sounds just like Axl to whip out his dong and take a big fat piss all over the GNR fanbase by recording an album with the corpse of ACDC instead of releasing a guns n roses album. I'm sure it will be an amazing album all about "rocking"! Lol ROCK OR BUST!!! :lol:

I don't think a Guns fan is in a position to talk about AC/DC and ''corpses''? Guns have been effectively dead since 1993. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

I couldnt imagine evans being back. I remember reading an interview with the band during the razors edge tour and the band mentioned they  kicked evans out because he wanted to be a star and started to gwt an ego which was never the young  brothers thing.

That was what they said 28 years ago. Imagine if people remembered what you said 28 years ago and argued you with "but 28 years ago you said..". Ridiculous right? So why would it only apply to them? I see no reason why he wouldn't be back, especially if they take back their drummer who did some very disturbing illegal shit, lol. Suddenly the "ego was too big 40 years ago" doesn't seem like such a big deal, especially if he recorded classic albums with them.

Edited by StrangerInThisTown

2 hours ago, YourMother'sDruthers said:

Yawwwwn. Sounds just like Axl to whip out his dong and take a big fat piss all over the GNR fanbase by recording an album with the corpse of ACDC instead of releasing a guns n roses album. I'm sure it will be an amazing album all about "rocking"! Lol ROCK OR BUST!!! :lol:

Just shut up if you don't have anything to add to this thread. You're just talkin' trash

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

The ACDC forum now is closed to members only, and they're saying that Brian is back in the band :shrugs: Don't know TBH

God I hope not. Axl's the best vocalist they've had since Bon.

I can't stand Brian's voice, especially not in recent years. He sounds like he's being strangled.

• Like 1