Poll: Should Guns N' Roses release the remix album this November to coincide with CD's 10th Anniversary?

Make your opinion heard.  

258 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 09/08/2018 at 9:41 AM, wasted said:

CD II and Remix were done before the reunion. So maybe it’s the record company not really being interested. The AFD re-release seemed pretty easy to release promote. 

You have touched the vault of Midas! By now we all get that it's the Label that isn't interested on anything NEW GNR related period.

So I'm expecting at some point a new single with Slash and Duff. I wouldn't say an album, but I think they will release a new single at some point.

1 hour ago, The Macaroni Incident? said:

When I saw the band, "This I Love" was my piss break song.

That and Better are the absolute worst parts of the show.  I consider my self to have a pretty eclectic range of music that I am into but I just don't get what anyone sees in those two songs. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Propaganda said:

You have touched the vault of Midas! By now we all get that it's the Label that isn't interested on anything NEW GNR related period.

So I'm expecting at some point a new single with Slash and Duff. I wouldn't say an album, but I think they will release a new single at some point.

A new single for the Terminator 7 soundtrack. Seven. Seven tracks to rule one ring. 

On 10/08/2018 at 8:51 AM, Apollo said:

Poll a million random GnR fans and ask what two albums would they prefer:
1. New material 
2. CD2 (Axl said it was already finished)
3. CD-Remixes
4. A re-release of CD

What do you think the voting percentages would be?

The ONLY thing Axl and his "team" should be working on is releasing CD2 or an album of brand new material. Not a single 15-minute stretch of time should be used even thinking about releasing a remix of Shackler's Revenge or a re-release of CD.

Releasing new music is the only thing Axl should be working on in terms of what he plans to release next.  They've now milked the Appetite catalog to death. I sure hope they aren't planning to do another box set in 2021 for the Illusions featuring eight versions of Perfect Crime.

New Music is the only thing they should be working on.

Obviously a new album isn't the subject here since it ain't happening. Essentially I'm talking about the Chinese Democracy ten year anniversary this November.

The idea of releasing a remix album is an interesting idea and a very easy move for them. It could be a free download on their website, and it's fine. It could be the re-release of the entire Chinese Democracy album with a new song and we will totally accept it.