No more AXL/DC? Looks like AC/DC have reunited with Brian Johnson.

Ace Nova

5 hours ago, Kasanova King said:

Looks like AC/DC have reunited with Brian Johnson and Phil Rudd. There's several credible links online.  

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/brian-johnson-and-phil-rudd-appear-to-be-back-in-studio-with-ac-dc-photographic-proof/

Wait and see. 

I don't believe it at the moment.

Come debating all you want that picture is from 2014, the Rock Or Bust sessions.

• Like 1

I`ve tried to explain this before and I`ll try again. 

What`s happening in Vancouver now is not the beginning of a big reunion. Rumors says they are recording a few songs and not a full album. And we all know that Brian is not able or interested in a major tour, maybe a mini tour but that`s it.

That AC∕ROSE thing can still happen. It could be AC∕DC or a Supergroup. 

It would be cool if the album included a farewell side for Brian and a new era side for Axl. 6 songs for Brian and 6 songs for Axl. They could then tour with both singers, and it would work out all right because they could have Brian sing some of the hits and his part of the new stuff, and Axl, the Bon stuff and his new stuff.

Edited by Live Like a Suicide
  • Like 2

Maybe this is the end of AC∕DC and maybe here will never be new music from Guns`n`Roses.

But I still think Axl and Angus can make new music togheter. Maybe they form a supergroup or something like that after Guns`n`Roses has finished their world tour.

50 minutes ago, TheGeneral said:

Could it be that Angus decided to get Brian back after hearing Axl's recent vocal performances? 

Just asking/guessing.

No it is not. I think this is just the original band getting togheter one last time.

Maybe this was decided in Malcolms funural when all the original members Angus, Brian, Cliff and Phil met each other and then they decided to do a project to  honour the great Malcolm.

If there was a plan to make new music with Axl those plans will be followed regardless of what`s going on in Vancouver now.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, -Jaro- said:

yeah... but that won't happen :D

And Axl may not want to make an album with Angus, Billie Joel nor any other artist out there. I don't rule out the possibility that Axl has decided not work in a studio anymore nor he will write new songs. No problem with that, except that Axl should make it public if that is the case.

15 minutes ago, Padme said:

And Axl may not want to make an album with Angus, Billie Joel nor any other artist out there. I don't rule out the possibility that Axl has decided not work in a studio anymore nor he will write new songs. No problem with that, except that Axl should make it public if that is the case.

Well recent history teach us that Axl has a hard time making new music. But that doesn`t mean that he is not intested in recording again.