No more AXL/DC? Looks like AC/DC have reunited with Brian Johnson.

Ace Nova

The suspicious thing about all of this is the complete lack of Angus Young.

One awful scenario would be another Queensryche, where Angus makes an AC/DC album with Axl and studio musicians, while Brian and other AC/DC members make their own album.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, Gackt said:

One awful scenario would be another Queensryche, where Angus makes an AC/DC album with Axl and studio musicians, while Brian and other AC/DC members make their own album.  :lol:

Angus and Stevie were spotted having a smoke yesterday, there’s a photo in the other thread 

17 minutes ago, Gackt said:

What are you talking about?

13 minutes ago, Willis1988 said:

Angus and Stevie were spotted having a smoke yesterday, there’s a photo in the other thread 

That's curious, especially with how secretive this situation is.  Didn't Angus and Brian have animosity toward each other before the band started touring with Axl, leading to some candid interviews?

Cool to see Brian back in. He sounded great with Muse.

I love Axl in AC/DC, it's a very unique situation. Axl is my favorite frontman ever, but Brian fits AC/DC better as a singer. It was nice to hear Axl's take on it. 

My ultimate dream would be to see Axl and Matt Bellamy perform together. They are the two greatest performers in the rock industry. 

Fun fact, Matt met Slash in an elevator. It was very weird and cool and the same time.

Happy that Brian gets to finish what he started. Unhappy that I'll have to wait even longer now to hear new Axl Rose studio material. My personal preference would be for AC/DC to do a Sam and Dave (Van Halen ref.) with Axl coming out singing half and Brian doing the other and then both together. Can't see it. I'd also be happy just to hear Axl duet with Brian on one of the songs on the new record (which certainly is a possibility) Or take a whole lead vocal for himself. I think most AC/DC fans myself included want to see Brian end AC/DC, but we also understand that Brian is 70+ and no matter how much he tries that voice is not on the same level it was. Axl on the other hand seems to have that extra bit of fire in him when it comes to AC/DC... When he's 70 I'll probably say the same thing though (however unlikely it is that he's still performing).

Every band has there problems there has been a few over the years members leaving & coming back BJ has been in since early 80s they have no doubt been thru all sorts & they know how much ££££$$$ this would make them 1 last Album & tour with BJ....!!!!!!

Glad the umbrella has gone up cos when it comes down we know they finished 

1 hour ago, tsinindy said:

Can someone from MYGNR CSI who knows what they are doing look at the metadata on these photos and tell us when they were actually taken?

They bound too be new no 1 would have kept these from 2014 & thought yeah i know ill just drop them in 2018 we would have seen these years ago if they was old im guessing

3 hours ago, Lies They Tell said:

This is of course good news for Brian AC/DC fans. Personally I have no interest in AC/DC if it's not Axl/DC. So if this is the end of Axl/DC, all I can say is hopefully that means we'll get a new GNR album sooner.

Your optimism while I admire it, is completely and totally misplaced.

• Sad 1

56 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Can someone from MYGNR CSI who knows what they are doing look at the metadata on these photos and tell us when they were actually taken?

Angus and Stevie Young were also spotted in Vancouver yesterday.  

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/angus-young-stevie-young-vancouver/

Edited by Kasanova King
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gavin82 said:

They bound too be new no 1 would have kept these from 2014 & thought yeah i know ill just drop them in 2018 we would have seen these years ago if they was old im guessing

I have pics on my camera roll from  2009, so yah someone may have kept them one way or another.   There are rumors that both sets of photos are from 2014.   

21 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

I have pics on my camera roll from  2009, so yah someone may have kept them one way or another.   There are rumors that both sets of photos are from 2014.   

I doubt it.  The pics are being shown on AC/DC fan sites' Twitter pages.  I guess they could be old but I doubt so many legitimate sources would show them.

2 hours ago, tsinindy said:

Over at the AC/DC forum some members analyzed the exif data and it said the pictures were taken August 6th. 

6 hours ago, Gackt said:

That's curious, especially with how secretive this situation is.  Didn't Angus and Brian have animosity toward each other before the band started touring with Axl, leading to some candid interviews?

I believe the animosity was overblown, it was mostly rumors and speculation outside of some seemingly cold statements released by Angus and Brian, I don’t recall it being addressed in interviews too often, Brian has mostly laid low outside of a couple guest appearances at concerts. The prevailing opinion amongst AC/DC fans is that they probably have buried the hatchet when they all met up at Malcolm’s funeral. I feel like they probably decided that things ended on a weird note, and they owe it to Mal to end it the right way 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, rosesandguns said:

So only thing left to speculate is that if Cliff Williams is there or not? :)

Don't ask me why, but I'm sure that Mark Evans will be on bass duties again. His former band needs him more than ever.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Sosso said:

Don't ask me why, but I'm sure that Mark Evans will be on bass duties again. His former band needs him more than ever.

Because of the book he wrote about the time in the band and the lawsuit he filed against AC/DC, I think he is the last person to be involved... But hey, never know!

6 minutes ago, rosesandguns said:

Because of the book he wrote about the time in the band and the lawsuit he filed against AC/DC, I think he is the last person to be involved... But hey, never know!

Can you give me the name of bassists other than Mark Evans or Cliff Williams who can recreate the AC/DC sound? 

1 hour ago, rosesandguns said:

Absolutely not. I think it's quite a safe bet that Cliff's there. 

Cliff and Brian are such good friends that I can’t imagine him not being there. I also believe the reason for his retirement had more to do with the lineup changes over the course of the tour than him actually not wanting to tour anymore, but Cliff is too much of a class act to say anything that would potentially upset Angus. Also it’s been heavily rumored that Brian and Cliff were seen out having dinner in Vancouver a few nights ago. 

• Like 1