Posting advice please

Nikki76

Hi Im a new member so would like to know the rules about posting on this forum, I am selling an unusual jacket on a mainstream site that I think someone on here might find interesting but don't want to ever go against your rules.  Any advice would be appreciated.  Thanks Btw I am not a professional trader whatever that is just an old fan with an item to sell. 😊

2 hours ago, Nikki76 said:

Hi Im a new member so would like to know the rules about posting on this forum, I am selling an unusual jacket on a mainstream site that I think someone on here might find interesting but don't want to ever go against your rules.  Any advice would be appreciated.  Thanks Btw I am not a professional trader whatever that is just an old fan with an item to sell. 😊

Hi, you can start a thread with a link to your item in the Memorabilia section. We are fine with fans sharing their listings or offering items for sale obviously with the caveat that both parties take care protecting themselves in any sale transactions as this site cannot be held responsible for anything that doesn't work out.