"General Musings" " Thread for all of "Thoughts On" all GnR things in the universe.

On 25/08/2019 at 4:02 AM, jamillos said:

I mean, we should be glad we have all these internet geniuses, because once they could be assed a little bit, just a little bit, the world would be rewarded with incredible amounts of ingenious masterpieces that would have us forget about some nonsensical old crap like Appetite for Destruction and the likes. 

I’m so rooting for these legends, for these true, underappreciated artists of the unknown/anonymous/internet! 

Actually, I'll have you know that we internet geniuses have worked more on some of our masterpieces and we’ve written a few new things. That’s already recorded. And then we have a remix album made of other masterpieces. That’s been done for a while, too. Soon as we are assed a little bit, we're going to start looking very seriously at what we're doing in that regard.

• Haha 1

On 8/29/2019 at 8:22 PM, El Nono Pololo said:

Actually, I'll have you know that we internet geniuses have worked more on some of our masterpieces and we’ve written a few new things. That’s already recorded. And then we have a remix album made of other masterpieces. That’s been done for a while, too. Soon as we are assed a little bit, we're going to start looking very seriously at what we're doing in that regard.

I concur. Also: there are not enough types of "like" options for Ig's. @downzy should add a "Haha, you're a genius!" like. The icon could be the Prince symbol in purple. Nothing fancy.

14 hours ago, Mendez said:

Unpopular opinion: If the World is a well written song. Lyrics are decent. Most mygnr dudes don't like it bc its not rock, but went ape shit over how good Axl sounded over VR when the mashup with slither and if the world came out

If The World is an excellent song. 

• Like 1

I was listening to the bass track from My Michelle today - presumably taken from the Blu Ray - and noticed there's a synth line for about 20 seconds that comes in at 2 mins 28. It's not loud enough to be heard in the full song (at least to my ears anyway).

Made me wonder what else people had found that's buried in the AFD mix but can now be heard thanks to the Blu Ray?

• GNFNR 1