"General Musings" " Thread for all of "Thoughts On" all GnR things in the universe.

15 hours ago, jamillos said:

The KOHD 99 acoustic version is so... mother... fucking... goood... I absolutely LOVE it. 
I'm not really sure I've ever heard a better version...

Nah, that sounds stupid, but... ho lee fuk 

I mean, you must be non-sober to fully appreciate it... 

• Haha 2

On 2019-10-09 at 8:27 PM, Azifwekare said:

I keep bringing this up, and it never gets a response. I finally found the tweet again so everyone knows I'm not just talking shit.

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THIS?!?!?! DID EVERYONE FORGET ABOUT THIS?

Alice, release the Axl/Izzy/Slash reunion, you pussy!

I think its 'Under My Wheels' from back in the day.

3 hours ago, jamillos said:

So even Meegan's had issues with the video-taking-down assholes. 

This is just ridiculous. Maybe Fernando should do something about it instead of banning fan because of leaks that no one outside forum care about?

3 hours ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

Why the fuck was Going Down not released? 

If you believe the rumours of Axl handing in CD2 between 2009-2011 then it was probably going to be released.... may as well ask why The General or Seven were never released either.:shrugs:

It should've been released in some form during the 2010 or 2011 tours though. Would've given that line-up more legitimacy to have a song without Axl on lead vocals, even if it wasn't really that line-ups song.

• GNFNR 1

3 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

I really miss OTGM/MM as regulars on the NITL tour. Axl sounded amazing on them in 16-17 and I think he could still do them justice. The last show of 17 he almost sounds like he did on AFD. I wonder why they dropped them

To make room for SOYL and Slither, I guess.

25 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

To make room for SOYL and Slither, I guess.

They play 15 minutes of KOHD, they play BHS (which I’m in the minority of liking) and Seeker. Not to mention their concerts are 3-3.5 hours long. They have room, and a 4 minute song isn’t going to kill them.

31 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

They play 15 minutes of KOHD, they play BHS (which I’m in the minority of liking) and Seeker. Not to mention their concerts are 3-3.5 hours long. They have room, and a 4 minute song isn’t going to kill them.

Good point. Maybe they just wanna move a little more away from AFD or something. Idk.

1 hour ago, 2020_Intensions said:

Man I just watched ITW live in Tokyo '09 the other day it's incredible how just 10 years ago Axl was delivering those kind of vocals .... I don't accept the age factor ... What happened???

He was delivering those kind of vocals in 2016 aswell, just not with GNR lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 3