"General Musings" " Thread for all of "Thoughts On" all GnR things in the universe.

Hoping this is a bullshit rumour but something doing the rounds on Discord and GNFNR that Slash’s kid posted that Slash relapsed.....but then removed the post.

Hope it’s false....but if not, hope he gets well soon.

Edited by DTJ80

19 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

Hoping this is a bullshit rumour but something doing the rounds on Discord and GNFNR that Slash’s kid posted that Slash relapsed.....but then removed the post.

I would say it's false. News media would have picked up on it for sure. 

24 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

Noooo, hope he's not fighting that off.  Holidays are hard on people.

Just now, JimiRose said:

Possibly, but I doubt slash actually manages his social media pages. There were rumours of a relapse before. Hope not, but no smoke without fire. 

The person who saw the post is trying to retrieve it somehow. As you say - there have been rumours but hope it’s all just bullshit and he is OK.

1 hour ago, DTJ80 said:

Normally I wouldn’t give any of this any credence but it was more the fact that it was supposedly on his son’s Instagram which made it more ‘real’. Anyway - let’s hope it’s just garbage. 

I'd go for the usual stance here- until I see it myself it's just one in many things said about GNR which is probably not true. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/17/2021 at 6:16 PM, Gordon Comstock said:

What are the chances he's talking about Axl here? :lol:

I always thought he was Scottish for some reason...

He's credited on Chinese, though I don't think it's the red head in question here, as I remember an interview from him saying that when he presented louder mixes along with a more dynamic, but not as loud mix, he was surprised when they went for the more dynamic mix.