Jump to content

The Nun


Recommended Posts

Anyone going to see this movie?

I definitely want to see it on Saturday. I've seen the Conjuring movies, so the NUN having her own movie is going to be very intense. Just her face alone scares the shit out of me! lol

Anyway, if you loved the Conjuring movies, you got to see this one.

Also Annabelle Creation mentioned the NUN and even showed a picture of her before she was "changed" lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Anyone going to see this movie?

I definitely want to see it on Saturday. I've seen the Conjuring movies, so the NUN having her own movie is going to be very intense. Just her face alone scares the shit out of me! lol

Anyway, if you loved the Conjuring movies, you got to see this one.

Also Annabelle Creation mentioned the NUN and even showed a picture of her before she was "changed" lol

One of the girls in the office is going Saturday keeps telling me I have to watch them and how great they are.

 

I might invest in the blu rays

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, when I went to see The MEG, we saw the Nun preview.

It was so damn loud in the theatre then when they showed the scene when the young nun looks behind her and sees a nun, but another nun comes running from the side and into her, everyone in the theatre jumped because it was loud. I knew that nun would jump out, but because it was so LOUD, it still scared the shit out of me. I love being scared like that and that's why I have to see it in the movie theatre!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Saw the movie yesterday.

It was good. the whole movie had a very creepy vibe to it. I like the actor who played the priest. He was in a FX show and I liked him back then too.

the Nun was pretty creepy looking. She reminded me of MM back in his early days. lol

The scares were there, but since tv and the internet pretty much showed those scenes we expected it. Most of the "jump" scenes were pretty obvious since I've seen almost every horror movies every made past and present. lol

Liked how it connected both Conjuring Movies and Annabelle and Annabelle Creation, which were both awesome movies. I do hope they continue The Conjuring movies. Love Vera and Patrick.

Anyway, if you've seen those other movies, I think you will like this one.

Next up The Predator.

I saw new scenes from the new Halloween. From what I've seen, good luck Laurie Strodes! lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Liked how it connected both Conjuring Movies and Annabelle and Annabelle Creation, which were both awesome movies. I do hope they continue The Conjuring movies. Love Vera and Patrick.

Can you remind me? I saw it but didn’t understand the ending. 

It’s been a while since I saw the other 4 movies and I have no desire to do it again, I’m too chickenshit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, GNR87 said:

Can you remind me? I saw it but didn’t understand the ending. 

It’s been a while since I saw the other 4 movies and I have no desire to do it again, I’m too chickenshit.

Well, in the Conjuring movie when the husband and wife tried to help the French guy who was possessed, the wife saw something terrible regarding her husband. Well, I don't want to give the ending from the Nun away, but it came full circle with that movie.

Also in Annabelle Creation, it was the same demon that was in The Conjuring 2 and Annabelle Creation. It seems that demon gets around.

I would watch those movies again. you see more each time.

20 hours ago, appetite4illusions said:

Honestly, this movie was two people seeing apparition after apparition after apparition.

89 apparitions in, somebody thinks they should probably leave the castle, but by that time, we're at the end anyway.

lol We kept saying why the hell are you following those things? I mean come on? Everyone knows not to follow a thing into the dark?

Yeah, it was sad it wasn't better than the other movies.

I loved Annabelle Creation because it also tied into the Conjuring movies and made way for The Nun. Too bad the Nun wasn't scarier and better than the previous movies.

23 hours ago, Dazey said:

The Nunjuring! Looks shite. Won't see.

Wish I would have stayed home too. lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...