Child Killer/Rapist walks out of Prison....doesn't return

oldnews

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/gardai-join-hunt-for-ontherun-child-killer-john-clifford-37292580.html

This scumbag was allowed to leave prison unaccompanied to attend an appointment and suprise suprise he didn't return. He was released in 2015 but was jailed again after breaching terms of his probation.

Sooo many questions, WHY was he allowed out on his own? WHY is he ever allowed to be released from prison anyway? HOW the hell can't they find him if he's so frail he needs a mobility scooter? IF he had a chance in 2015 and blew it why was he being prepared to be released from prison AGAIN? this story makes me so angry

37 minutes ago, grouse said:

As the article states he was released in 2005 and not 2015 so by now he must be close to the end of his sentence and that's probably the reason why he was allowed to go out on his own, just saying...

makes no difference what year it was, he had a chance already (he shouldn't have even had that), he blew that chance and should never be allowed another, the fact he kidnapped, raped and killed his own niece I don't see how he could ever be rehabilitated, top of the scumbag tree and I hope they finding him sleeping with the fishes