'Living The Dream' World Tour 2018/2019

Ralphelmo

I think it's cool they're not doing GNR tunes.

Still that video seems kind of lethargic to me.... Looks really nice visually, at least. Sounds kinda flat, too. Maybe it's just me! 

Edited by Ant

What does the merchandise booth look for this North America leg? I don't see any one's reports of the first three gigs so I'm asking. I'm seeing them in Atlanta next month! Getting really excited! The person that I'm going with wants to get as close to the stage as possible, but I don't want to miss any goodies either. Greatly appreciated.

19 minutes ago, frenchie87 said:

What does the merchandise booth look for this North America leg? I don't see any one's reports of the first three gigs so I'm asking. I'm seeing them in Atlanta next month! Getting really excited! The person that I'm going with wants to get as close to the stage as possible, but I don't want to miss any goodies either. Greatly appreciated.

Haven't seen any pics yet but you can always hit the booth after the show.

• Like 1

Around 9:00 Slash standing behind Brent to watch him performing his solo. Gold stuff, I guess it's not easy to impress the Curly head. And listen how flawlessly Brent and Todd change the groove while Slash rips his solo.

Edited by Ralphelmo
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Ralphelmo said:

Around 9:00 Slash standing behind Brent to watch him performing his solo. Gold stuff, I guess it's not easy to impress the Curly head. And listen how flawlessly Brent and Todd change the groove while Slash rips his solo.

The muscianship and general commaraderie seem so much better in skmc than current gnr. If frank couldnt drum for gnr we have found the replacement.

Edited by Sydney Fan
  • Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

On 7/18/2019 at 10:18 PM, MaskingApathy said:

Haven't seen any pics yet but you can always hit the booth after the show.

Yeah, I know. I don’t know if there are signed vinyl/poster or limited exclusive posters per show,etc. Those items sell out quickly though. Don’t want to miss out. :) 

On 7/18/2019 at 11:26 PM, The Dissident said:

At the show tonight, a hoodie; poster;vinyl;CD;hat and some shirts a few are quite nice but none are outstanding. Don’t have a picture but there was 7 or so shirts 1 was women’s only

Thank you! :) Were there any signed items or exclusive specific show merchandise?  

On 20.07.2019 at 4:03 PM, Sydney Fan said:

The muscianship and general commaraderie seem so much better in skmc than current gnr. If frank couldnt drum for gnr we have found the replacement.

If Brent could fill in for Frank the quality of GNR shows would be much much better...

• Like 3

12 hours ago, frenchie87 said:

Thank you! :) Were there any signed items or exclusive specific show merchandise?  

I personally didn't see any. But I also didn't look to hard at the vinyl since I had just recently ordered the double LP Red vinyl off of Amazon.

Show was absolutely amazing, the first few songs were quite well done and fun but once Boulevard of Broken hearts came in the band was on fire for the remainder of the show. Call of The Wild was a good opener but I feel like Myles should sing it higher live it just sounded a little off. By The Sword was unreal, I cannot believe they took it out of the set for so long. Nightrain had the most crowd energy as one can expect Slash's solos didn't go on too long but I would be okay if they were shortened slightly so the band could play something else as well, like The Unholy, The Dissident or Beneath The Savage Sun, or even another of the longer ballads from Living The Dream. The One You Loved Is Gone was amazing the people behind me clearly didn't know Slash wasn't playing much GNR stuff since when the double neck came out they freaked out because they expected Civil War. 

• Like 3

There isn’t enough words to explain this band as a live act -“ Simply the best Rock N Roll band on the planet “ 

Frank - Perfect Compliment to Slash - Lays down the chords in the undertow - Backup Vox - Plays the songs Perfect including Night train 

Dammitt - Bass Playing is Squawking all night every gig - Another undertow great - His backup vox are perfect and his lead vox on 2 numbers are spectacular and he brings the energy every time out 

Brent- Simply the best drummer in rknfr - Virtuoso that can play with any band and make it work - He is the timekeeper- The Beast on the drums that only 1 other drummer in Rock that I see can play with him and that’s “ Cannonball “ Joey C from Zakk Sabbath 

Myles Kennedy and Slash I don’t have to talk about because u have to have been living in a cave with no wi fi not 2 know how great these 2 are together 

Counting the days until the Nashville gig 

I hope Slash does a 20 minute Wicked Stone Jam 

I hope He does s 25 minute WOF Jam - Seeing Slash live is a life changing moment for a very very weak guitar player like my self