Axl Rose being mocked for no reason

©GnrPersia

[Admins, please move this thread to related sections if necessary]

I usually keep calm in these kind of ridiculous tweets but I just really felt like this guy (who is apparently some sort of writer or something) is an asshole cyber bully who deserves a nice kick in the ass by the GNR Community specially when I read the comments supporting his behaviour. I really find no reason for such a rude attitude.

Edited by ©GnrPersia

:lol::lol:  Who gives a shit, are you a noob? It's been way worse in the past. Where were you guys when they mocked him in American Dad? And that's still nothing as compared to what's been said about him by various people (like Weiland, for example)...

Edited by jamillos

Yep, it's all of the above... But welcome to the Internet! That's just what people do.

Also, it's not your fight. It's not even Axls! Unless he decided to break his usual Twitter stance and message someone publicly or reply.... And that, would be interesting but very unlikely!

2 hours ago, Kittiara said:

In the case of Axl, there are things he can be criticised about. He hasn't exactly been a paragon of virtue throughout his lifetime. Attacking his looks, though, I think is indeed unfair and petty. Age happens to all of us. There's nothing we can do to stop it.

In my opinion this is some sort of "belated revenge" for all the things he did in the past but there was no social media to vent about it.

Attacking his looks is a way to attack his ego. He was an attractive person when he was young, he cared about his looks and he was a sexual symbol for many but he had this dark side that people don't seem to forget and forgive.

Axl Rose has been mocking fans since 93 or even earlier. One album in 20 years, NuGN'R that was just Axl's band, one bad manager after another, a reunion that's a half ass reunion, a new song that is not a new song, a new release of their first album, Mickey Mouse voice and sometimes no voice at all.  Fans have to fight back in some way. My way to fight is not buying tickets nor merch anymore. Others go after his physical appearence

• Like 3

1 hour ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

To be fair, people are naturally shocked when they see him after he’s a recluse or goes into hiding for years. They aren’t able to see him age naturally like other celebrities so therefore it hits the majority of people all at once. 

This post kinda sums it up pretty well to me, plus he was so good looking when he was younger it's a shock that he isn't now. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

To be fair, people are naturally shocked when they see him after he’s a recluse or goes into hiding for years. They aren’t able to see him age naturally like other celebrities so therefore it hits the majority of people all at once. 

If you think about it fans has always expressed different opinion about Axl's physical appearence or his outfits. Some fans didn't like the spandex. Others didn't like the dreadlocks and football shirts. Yet others didn't like the glam days with all the make up and blown hair. During NuGN'R there were a lot of memes making fun of his physical appearence. In fact him and his entourage asked google to delete them.

51 minutes ago, Wagszilla said:

You have two dogs in life.

They will be your constant companions for all of your days.

Faith and doubt, positivity and negativity, hope and despair, and joy and anger.

The question I put to you is on this Sunday, Brothers and Sisters of the Great Pitman, is which dog are you going to feed?

When your spouse upsets you, will you succumb to anger or will you surrender to gratitude? 

I say again, which dog are you going to feed?

So I thank you, Brother Axl for the beautiful music you've brought to the world which has surely enriched to my life. Thank you for the entertainment and hope you've provided my soul in weary times. Thank you! 

Church is concluded. 

Amen.

Sounds like he just passed away? :wacko:

3 hours ago, soon said:

I like his pubes-head-of-hair look because it reminds me of all those portraits of the great classical and baroque composers. His peers. Its a right of passage for the greats.

yww9woAh.jpg    

Beethoven

Aui4Wejh.jpg

Schumann

Ended up in an insane asylum, Bob Schumann. His symphonies are underrated. He is mostly known for his romantic piano pieces.