WTB: early GN'R items, paying strong

Bicem

Greetings all, I work for a sports memorabilia auction house and am looking for high end GN'R items for a client who is willing to pay top dollar.

He has access to eBay, I'm talking about things not already listed there and stuff you don't see very often.

PM me if you have something interesting you'd like to sell. Paying strong, won't waste your time with low-ball offers.

Thanks!

Jeff

• 4 weeks later...

@Bicem

Well even I don't believe it, but somehow I am finally done with my extras list! The links are below. The files both contain the same info, just slightly different formats. Here's how this is all going to work. Whoever sends payment first gets the item, simple as that. Not trying to be a dick, but I have been burned in the past. If you live in a country other than the USA please be aware that you may have to pay customs duties on things you buy. It is your responsibility to find out if you will and how much those duties are. I accept US cash, USPS money orders, and PayPal. If you pay with PayPal you will be responsible for any and all fees. If you send as a personal payment and use your PayPal balance or a bank account for payment there are no fees. PayPal personal payments are not available in all countries. I will calculate shipping to the best of my ability. If it costs more than I quote I will pay the difference. If it costs less than I quote the difference will be refunded to you. I will not be responsible for lost and/or damaged mail. You can pay to add insurance if and when available. I have a great track record of sending things packed well, but you never know. As always, be sure to ask questions! My PayPal address is ttroccoli@hotmail.com

• 4 months later...

For the right price i can get almost anything or at least present your offer to the right people. I sold Duff's Appetite for destruction bass rig many years ago, then found another buyer for the person i sold it to. Ive sold crew a members GnR pinball machine and a signed slash guitar or 2. I sold most of the Velvet Revolver stuff and just have the lighting rig left. I use the same name on ebay and heres some stuff i'll be selling soon.