Many Media Outlets Saying GNR Album Is On The Way

It’s encouraging that he is saying they would like to look into the possibility of new music.  However, the media has really spun his words into false headlines.  Let’s just hope Slash can motivate Axl.  We know Slash likes to get things done While Axl likes to tinker with an idea for 10 years. 

4 hours ago, jacdaniel said:

I can't imagine Slash would be doing interviews and more or less confirming that they'll do a new album without Axls blessing. 

They're not stupid, they knew damn well this question would be asked again and again. 

Or else Slash is getting called to the office for a verbal warning 😂

Ha. Agreed. Also- wasn’t it a couple vague Slash interviews that got the regrouping rumors really going a few years ago? Maybe Guns is using Slash to dribble this stuff out because the media/avg. rock fan generally seems to like/respect him...

That said- I am not counting on anything...

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Azifwekare said:

So excited for this Christmas album. The single leaked a while ago, but it's the version before The Pitman (our lord and saviour) added his tambourine track.

Wow! Axel sounds great here! Like in the rerecorded vocals of Shadow Of Your Love!

• Haha 1

Just now, Live Like a Suicide said:

I wonder if third-party media misrepresentation of existing interviews has any impact on the contracts Slash signs with the outlets from which the interviews are sourced. :lol:

I wonder what the contracts say to his dad catching up on those 3rd media misrepresentations.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tori72 said:

I wonder what the contracts say to his dad catching up on those 3rd media misrepresentations.  

I wonder what the contracts say about Slash himself fuelling potentially damaging rumours by liking, and therefore encouraging, such comments on the third-party media misrepresentations. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

I wonder what the contracts say about Slash himself fuelling potentially damaging rumours by liking, and therefore encouraging, such comments on the third-party media misrepresentations. 

In case the first media needs an attorney on any contract damaging Slash (or TB) might sue them on, you should step in.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, PhillyRose said:

The ONLY difference this time around is that now it's been a DECADE since Chinese and we aren't going to lose both our guitar players ...

Anxiously awaiting word from Mr. Rose that isn't an anti-Trump/Republican tweet ...

My exact thoughts when I saw the headline on 3 different outlets!

although...losing Fortus may not be a bad idea