No Holds Barred Thread - Post Anything That Is On Your Mind, Even the Politically Incorrect!

Ace Nova

Just now, Whiskey Rose said:

Yeah, I think one of the underlying issues here is "rudeness". 

It just really bothers me, and I don't think there's ever justification for being rude to someone just because you don't agree with their opinion or they don't seem educated enough for you.  

Unless someone has wronged you somehow, or you know directly where they have wronged someone else, there is just no need to be rude.  It would go a long way toward healing our society instead of dividing it. 

Lets build each other up instead of tearing each other down. 

All for that

10 minutes ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

No the point is  that you believe you are right about everything and can insult and demean  others who disagree with you because you  are the owner of this forum and can ban people when they have. a different opinion  on anything.

can nots why you banned me from the  Politics thread.

Of course I think I'm right in my own opinions.  Everyone does.  The difference is I'm capable of engaging in a sincere discussion about the topic.  As indicated in this thread, you clearly are not.  And that's why you're banned from the politics thread.

This ladies and gentleman is why we have Trump as MY President its also why Brexit Happened. Frankly i give up arguing with you about politics because frankly I no longer give a shit about your opinon because you have no power in AMerican.

So you have a shitty President and England has to deal with the misery of Brexit out of spite.  Got it.

And you have never once argued with me about Canadian politics.  

If they have proper Identification then they shouldn't be separated but sense most of them don't we have no idea. I suggest you do some research about the Coyotes.

The reality is you no next to nothing about what goes on at the border. 

The Trump administration imposed a zero-tolerance program that resulted in all kids being separated from their parents.  Anyone over 18 were charged, whereas previously they were treated as civil violations.  And under US law, anyone charged with a crime cannot be jailed with their children.  It had nothing to do with coyotes.  

Read up buttercup:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44303556

11 minutes ago, downzy said:

The reality is you no next to nothing about what goes on at the border. 

The Trump administration imposed a zero-tolerance program that resulted in all kids being separated from their parents.  Anyone over 18 were charged, whereas previously they were treated as civil violations.  And under US law, anyone charged with a crime cannot be jailed with their children.  It had nothing to do with coyotes.  

Wrong I know what I talk about because unlike you I have actually been to the Border on a goodwill mission and saw first hand what goes on inside. You say all your insults to me without one shred of irony which is hilarious.

And you have never once argued with me about Canadian politics.  

Because it's none of my business. As 

1. I don't live in Canada

2. I don't give a shit 

3.  I have my own life and  am not obsessed about what goes one in another country politically 

So you have a shitty President and England has to deal with the misery of Brexit out of spite.  Got it

You missed the point completely

7 minutes ago, action said:

well, going by that logic it would be rude to tell a pineapple he has bad skin

The pineapple is a beautiful fruit how dare you?:D 

Edited by Gibsonfender2323

1 minute ago, action said:

well, going by that logic it would be rude to tell a pineapple he has bad skin

Sometimes I think you are a compendium of rural Belgian folk sayings from a bygone era.

Other times I think you are just making up odd phrases.

This instance falls under the latter. :lol:

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, downzy said:

sincere discussion about the topic. 

Sincere my arse. You lied about me saying that I defended the cop who shot Blake, whereas I did the complete opposite: I criticised the cop!! Also still waiting for evidence that I'm a racist. You are a thorough liar.

PS

Ironically I argued against @Gibsonfender2323, pertaining to misuse of firearms in this incident haha.  

Edited by DieselDaisy

4 minutes ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

Wrong I know what I talk about because unlike you I have actually been to the Border on a goodwill misson and saw first hand what goes on inside. You say all your insults to me without one shred of irony which is hilarious.

What insults?  You repeatedly post untruths in this thread that repeatedly get called out.  You have not demonstrated any real grasp of the issues.  That's not an insult.  That's a fact.

6 minutes ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

Because it's none of my business. As  1. I don't live in Canada 2. I don't give a shit and 3.  I have my own life and  am not obsessed about what goes one in another country politically 

So we've gone from "I've stopped arguing about Canadian politics" to "I don't care about Canadian politics."

So which is it?

33 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

I will forever and always say "eh?" But if you are from out west, you would be saying "hey?". 

I always thought that ''eh'' was a joke the Americans made at your expense in TV shows, but then I visited Canada and met several people who said ''eh'' quite often... imagine my surprise!

52 minutes ago, action said:

speaking for myself, a lot needs to happen for me to turn my back on my sister. and by "a lot" I'm not even sure what that would be.

Nothing in this world, nothing, can break that relationship for me.

Yeah, I don't share that philosophy at all. I have plenty of family members that I haven't talked to in over a decade because we simply don't get along. I don't see the point in forcing a relationship with someone just because they're family. 

1 minute ago, EvanG said:

Yeah, I don't share that philosophy at all. I have plenty of family members that I haven't talked to in over a decade because we simply don't get along. I don't see the point in forcing a relationship with someone just because they're family. 

we all lose track of the road sometimes. I was in that boat too, brother.

15 minutes ago, downzy said:

So you have a shitty President and England has to deal with the misery of Brexit out of spite.  Got it.

Speaking of Brexit, this is our wonderful Foreign Secretary and previous Secretary for Leaving the European Union openly admitting that he's never read the Good Friday agreement. :facepalm:  

Edited by Dazey

Just now, action said:

we all lose track of the road sometimes. I was in that boat too, brother.

I choose to be in that boat, sister. But seriously, if you don't get along with someone, you don't become friends with them because there's no point, right? It's a waste of time and energy. So why try to have a relationship with someone in your family if you don't get along? It doesn't make sense to me.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, downzy said:

So we've gone from "I've stopped arguing about Canadian politics" to "I don't care about Canadian politics."

So which is it?

It's both I don't care because I do not live in that country and I don't give shit.

Plus I never argued about Canadian Politics so I can not stop. The only things  I know about Canada are

1  It's a barren tundra.

2. It is a monarchy 

3 .The Prime Minister is a pretty boy who dresses in blackface  

Just now, EvanG said:

I choose to be in that boat, sister. But seriously, if you don't get along with someone, you don't become friends with them because there's no point, right? It's a waste of time and energy. So why try to have a relationship with someone in your family if you don't get along? It doesn't make sense to me.

if you never got along with them in the first place, then I can follow you. 

Just now, action said:

if you never got along with them in the first place, then I can follow you. 

Yeah, that's what I mean... not when you've had an argument but still love that person. I'm talking about never caring about each other because you're just very different people who would never even look at each other if it wasn't for the fact that you're related. I don't see the point in forcing something that isn't there to begin with.

29 minutes ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

and we can still have a  civil discussion about it.:)

I'm glad you can remember. Worth quoting again actually,

On 8/26/2020 at 10:03 PM, DieselDaisy said:

Maybe I'm naive here pertaining to firearms but I have oft wondered why they don't just shoot someone, who they deem is acting suspicious and potentially reaching for a firearm, in the leg. Seven times in the back? You hold a gun and therefore hold all the cards! 

On 8/26/2020 at 10:07 PM, Gibsonfender2323 said:

The other guy may have a gun and then you end up dead has happend many times.

On 8/26/2020 at 10:09 PM, DieselDaisy said:

Seven times in the back?

If you have a gun pointed at his back, he would have to,

- get gun from car

- turn around and point

-fire

All in a shorter space of time than it would take you to simply fire!

The ''racist'' criticised the actions of the white cops shooting the black man!

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

Sincere my arse. You lied about me saying that I defended the cop who shot Blake, whereas I did the complete opposite: I criticised the cop!! Also still waiting for evidence that I'm a racist. You are a thorough liar.

PS

Ironically I argued against @Gibsonfender2323, pertaining to misuse of firearms in this incident haha.  

I do apologize as I did get that wrong.  You didn't defend the cop; I confused you with someone else.

Again, i gave you my reasons

1 hour ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

It's both I don't care because I do not live in that country and I don't give shit.

But that's not what you initially stated.

You said "I stopped arguing with you about Canadian politics."  When you say you stopped, it implies that you started.

Again, here's another example of why you're not allowed to discuss politics on this forum.  You don't make the slightest effort to have a genuine discussion with those you disagree with. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, downzy said:

I do apologize as I did get that wrong.  You didn't defend the cop; I confused you with someone else.

You said "I stopped arguing with you about Canadian politics."  When you say you stopped, it implies that you started.

Again, here's another example of why you're not allowed to discuss politics on this forum.  You don't make the slightest effort to have a genuine discussion with those you disagree with. 

No I said I stopped arguing politics. You banned me because you don't like  my views as for the rest of your post . All I got to say is Ironic

3 minutes ago, downzy said:

Apology accepted. Not many people are willing to do that these days so I'm impressed.