No Holds Barred Thread - Post Anything That Is On Your Mind, Even the Politically Incorrect!

Ace Nova

10 minutes ago, downzy said:

You said "I stopped arguing with you about Canadian politics."  When you say you stopped, it implies that you started.

1 hour ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

Frankly I give up arguing with you about politics because frankly I no longer give a shit about your opinon because you have no power in America.

I pretty clearly said American.

Edited by Gibsonfender2323

The whole Brianna Taylor shooting was terrible, but is it an excuse to riot and destroy property and hurt people? I don't think so. 

The peaceful protesters are a huge reason for a decision in this case, but rioting is just some people wanting to fuck shit up and steal shit. I can't believe that in America we have to board up businesses so they can not be destroyed or looted? WTF?

And I want to know, don't these people have jobs? it seems everyone who seems to be out all day and night, have nothing else to do. These are terrible times with the virus and fires and floods and no work to feed and take care of their families, but so many people are outside. I guess they are getting unemployment benefits? I don't understand it.

And my soaps weren't on again due to this case and a million people giving their opinion. There are so many damn news channels, so why do they have to interrupt regular tv. Damn it!

20 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

The whole Brianna Taylor shooting was terrible, but is it an excuse to riot and destroy property and hurt people? I don't think so. 

The peaceful protesters are a huge reason for a decision in this case, but rioting is just some people wanting to fuck shit up and steal shit. I can't believe that in America we have to board up businesses so they can not be destroyed or looted? WTF?

And I want to know, don't these people have jobs? it seems everyone who seems to be out all day and night, have nothing else to do. These are terrible times with the virus and fires and floods and no work to feed and take care of their families, but so many people are outside. I guess they are getting unemployment benefits? I don't understand it.

And my soaps weren't on again due to this case and a million people giving their opinion. There are so many damn news channels, so why do they have to interrupt regular tv. Damn it!

There are two types of rioters.  Those being paid to "protest" and the ones who have no life/job/purpose in the world so they like to burn shit down and attack cops to feel like there's a reason they're breathing the air.  Local leaders need to get the national guard in and put an end to this.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

This town is racist and needs to change its name.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika,_Ontario

How is California gonna keep all their electric vehicles powered in 2035 if they cant even keep the lights on now?

I guess they'll have to start burning more coal to keep up with the increased demand for more electricity.  Democrats have all the answers on how to save the planet but have no idea how to get there.  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

This town is racist and needs to change its name.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika,_Ontario

Crazy enough, one of my best friends, a real estate agent, had a client looking for a property in Swastika.  They loved the property, but then learned about the name of the town and obviously balked.

I told him he should buy up properties in the town and then push through a name change and flip the properties.  

11 hours ago, Swampfox said:

American muscle biotch!

I gotta say, your fuckin' muscle cars are fuckin' brilliant.  Just love em.  They're not even fuckin' like...in terms of cars, that great, I mean they're pretty much made to be driven in straight lines but they just look fuckin' great. 

2 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Swastika is merely Sanskrit for ''well being/prosperity''. 

And being as how that town was named at the turn of the century, a good 30 odd years before the nazi inversion of swastika I think its fair to assume that it ain't named after it.

11 hours ago, downzy said:

Crazy enough, one of my best friends, a real estate agent, had a client looking for a property in Swastika.  They loved the property, but then learned about the name of the town and obviously balked.

I told him he should buy up properties in the town and then push through a name change and flip the properties.  

I thought you Canadians were progressive!:lol: