No Holds Barred Thread - Post Anything That Is On Your Mind, Even the Politically Incorrect!

Ace Nova

11 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

American far-right circles - I'm looking at images of The Proud Boys - tend to be different from British far-right groups. American ones are more beardo, hillbilly, Hell's Angels-esque. Ours are more skinheady, footbally, Stella Can ish. 

belgian far right looks more the sophisticated, suave type. Athletic, darkish type, fit in the suit, loud mouthed and cultural. Kind of like a wicked sean connery james bond

a selection of belgian's far right:

0f02fcbe-a246-11e4-bffd-cc19a958315a_web

536c0766ff9ca4f72c1c92987e1c9f9f.jpg

9&width=640&u=1590408065000

Edited by action

2 minutes ago, action said:

belgian far right looks more the sophisticated type. Athletic, darkish type, fit in the suit, loud mouthed and cultural. Kind of like a wicked sean connery james bond

a selection of belgian's far right:

0f02fcbe-a246-11e4-bffd-cc19a958315a_web

536c0766ff9ca4f72c1c92987e1c9f9f.jpg

9&width=640&u=1590408065000

Our racists are better than your racists.

You are discussing the upper echelon. Have you seen Farage's suits? Impeccable. Same stockbroking class as Westminster and Brussels.

I was discussing the grass roots far-right,

American far-right, bearded, biker-ish, military garb. Vietnam-vet feel. The music they listen to is, I suspect, Nugent, Skynard, country western - all good stuff in fairness.

apphoto-portland-rallies6.JPG

English. Short-hair. Football loutish, Burberry. English ones tend to listen to 1990s rave I bet.

image.jpg

A subtle difference. 

16 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Belgium's far-right is interesting,

1024px-Nation_rally_2018.png

It looks like a Warhammer club haha. Iron Maiden is the music of choice among this lot I hasten to bet.

I'm not very familiar with how the low echelon looks, but what I've seen is just a bunch of drunk marginals

they do had some stunning women in their ranks though

297full-anke-van-dermeersch.jpg

298e9439b0b1fd43e61fdc6dc4be7b27.jpg

19 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

One thing I’ve always wanted to ask, what is this association with Belgians and pedos?  Its like the go to thing people mention when you say Belgians, in the way they say ‘sheep-shaggers’ when you mention the Welsh or ‘terrorists’ when you mention muslims.

Marc Dutroux.

1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

One thing I’ve always wanted to ask, what is this association with Belgians and pedos?  Its like the go to thing people mention when you say Belgians, in the way they say ‘sheep-shaggers’ when you mention the Welsh or ‘terrorists’ when you mention muslims.

The main thing is probably that you Brits tend to think in stereotypes. 

3 hours ago, action said:

I'm not very familiar with how the low echelon looks, but what I've seen is just a bunch of drunk marginals

they do had some stunning women in their ranks though

297full-anke-van-dermeersch.jpg

298e9439b0b1fd43e61fdc6dc4be7b27.jpg

Right-wing women are much better looking than lefties. This Finnish Eurosceptic is utterly sexy - she loves us to, Brexit Britain, 

2 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Suggests that you don't tend to think in stereotypes?

No, it suggests that its not something specific to England, I mean a stereotype is by definition a commonly held belief (one that is sort unmalleable and lazy), stereotypes are what they are because a lot of people think that way, I’m pretty sure if you look it up in the dictionary it doesn’t say ‘commonly held belief by English cunts’ :lol: 

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

No, it suggests that its not something specific to England, I mean a stereotype is by definition a commonly held belief (one that is sort unmalleable and lazy), stereotypes are what they are because a lot of people think that way, I’m pretty sure if you look it up in the dictionary it doesn’t say ‘commonly held belief by English cunts’ :lol: 

I didn't mean to say stereotypes are specific to Britain and that only Brits use them, I meant to say that you seem to think more in stereotypes than other people I know.

1 minute ago, SoulMonster said:

I didn't mean to say stereotypes are specific to Britain and that only Brits use them, I meant to say that you seem to think more in stereotypes than other people I know.

My comment wasn't to suggest that lots of people think Belgians are pedos or the Welsh actually rape sheep, it was just a pithy humourous comment I heard and I was wondering as to the root of it, just a passing curiosity rather than a sweeping declaration that vast swathes of the British public believed that shit :lol:

Just now, Len Cnut said:

My comment wasn't to suggest that lots of people think Belgians are pedos or the Welsh actually rape sheep, it was just a pithy humourous comment I heard and I was wondering as to the root of it, just a passing curiosity rather than a sweeping declaration that vast swathes of the British public believed that shit :lol:

Still, the main reason why "[pedo is] the go to thing people mention when you say Belgians" is because you Brits tend to think in stereotypes, and the reason why this particular stereotype has been built is the Marc Dutroux case and other high-profile Belgian pedophilia cases, as Evan said. 

4 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Still, the main reason why "[pedo is] the go to thing people mention when you say Belgians" is because you Brits tend to think in stereotypes, and the reason why this particular stereotype has been built is the Marc Dutroux case and other high-profile Belgian pedophilia cases, as Evan said. 

I think maybe its cuz we joke a lot...and for a joke to work it has to address a commonly held belief. 

17 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

17 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

oy, cut it out a bit you two, yes? not all belgians are pedo's. just thought I'd needed to clarify that.

Now if you'd excuse me, I'm off to buy some candy as my stash is dwindling 

• Haha 1