No Holds Barred Thread - Post Anything That Is On Your Mind, Even the Politically Incorrect!

Ace Nova

22 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I believe woke knows no international boundaries, therefore they are of your genetic stock. 

I always forget that you think I’m woke! Haha

Spending lots of time griping about a subject one doesnt understand seems to be a popular right wing pass time! :lol:

“Woke” is the new “free speech bro!” 

I do like the notion that I’ve spread my genetic stock all over the world though :headbang:Skeet skeet skeet mother fuckers! :lol:

On 10/12/2020 at 5:41 AM, DieselDaisy said:

Woke ''wokeing out'' over an Israeli actress (Gal Gadot) being elected to play Cleopatra, not an Egyptian actress. Is somebody going to tell Woke that Cleopatra was a member of the Greek Ptolemaic dynasty, and that the Arabs did not arrive until approximately seven hundred after her death? Utter idiots.

Do these same types wig out when random Africans are cast into medieval European shows?:lol: At least Gal Gadot looks like she could be Greek.

On 10/12/2020 at 9:35 AM, DieselDaisy said:

Black Lives Matter protesters arrested yesterday haha. ''Black Power'',

EkE5s1zXcAcZeoH?format=jpg&name=small

See if you can spot Freddie Mercury, Thor, some lezzas and at least three Warhammer fans.

I believe they call this bio-leninism.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

It really is a strange trend.

It started with actually thoughtful, rad, ways to address race in western art. Things like all black productions of Othello were neat in their time because the black character Othello had always been portrayed by white actors before. I can get behind all black othello.

But now people seem to miss the point of something like Othello and its just become a mindless trend with no substance.

So now hollywood is creatively bankrupt doing a bunch of remakes and theme park adverts. Plus their social commentary is also empty.

19 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Nah. Most people couldn’t give a shit. 

They'll give less of a shit now, if that was anyone intending on watching yet another Tudor bodice ripper?. The only black people in Tudor England were a handful of slaves/servants, positioned as a piece of household ''exotica'' for the aristocracy. 

5 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

They'll give less of a shit now, if that was anyone intending on watching yet another Tudor bodice ripper?. The only black people in Tudor England were a handful of slaves/servants, positioned as a piece of household ''exotica'' for the aristocracy. 

Really? If that painting’s anything to go by then Anne Boleyn was a proper minger. That black lass is a proper upgrade. I know whose bodice I’d rather see getting ripped. 

Edited by Dazey

Just now, Dazey said:

Really? If that painting’s anything to go by Anne Boleyn was a proper minger. That black lass is a proper upgrade. I know whose bodice I’d rather see getting ripped. 

Boleyn had small breasts. Henry VIII liked ladies with small breasts, which is why he didn't like Anne of Cleves famously calling her a ''Flander's Mare''. Anne of Cleves had big jugs.

7 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Boleyn had small breasts. Henry VIII liked ladies with small breasts, which is why he didn't like Anne of Cleves famously calling her a ''Flander's Mare''. Anne of Cleves had big jugs.

men who prefer small, or no breasts, I always find something suspicious about that.

• 3 weeks later...