Shadow Of Your Love 7" Coming For RSD BF

2 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I saw that yesterday and had to laugh and the words "new" and "hit" :lol:

Well it's not like everyone has heard it before?.. unless you're a hardcore GNR fan-who has Live From the Jungle, or bought the Live And Let Die single or one of the Appetite singles; you've probably never heard it. I mean, let's be honest, that's how the entire box set is.. unless you've gotten the bootlegs like us on the forums, the mass population doesn't know about this stuff.

25 minutes ago, PhillyRose said:

lmao so if you DONT like this product your comments get deleted? What's the point of a forum then??

No your post was remove because, as usual, you're unable to make a post without attempting to insult someone. 

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, History2010 said:

It was a hit as far as rock radio goes.

3JpShfT.jpg

8 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Wow, that's amazing to me. I heard it on the radio literally one time the week it was released. 

It actually got decent airplay around here.. They also use it daily on one of the big local radio sports shows as the transition music from commercials.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, varg said:

In DK it's only 15$ 🤔 why does it cost more in america? 

The list price on it in the US is $14.99, which by the way is WAY too high for a 7" record. 

Anyone paying over that is probably buying it from someone who marked it up even higher. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, RussTCB said:

The list price on it in the US is $14.99, which by the way is WAY too high for a 7" record. 

Anyone paying over that is probably buying it from someone who marked it up even higher. 

I agree it's way too much for a 7", but then again, i think most of gnr's products cost too much compared with other b(r)ands. 

Non the less i think i will get this for Christmas 😄