Encore:

Patience
Madagascar 
Don't Cry
The Seeker
Paradise City

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

On Ticketmaster "Welcome to the jungle - Early Entry package" is only offered for Pit 1 (Slash's side), not for Pit 2 (Duff's side). Does anyone know if the only offered Early Entry for Pit 1 from the get go or did they offer it for both sides, but Pit 2 is sold out. Both scenarios don't make much sense to me. Why would they limit sale (and lose cash) for Early Entry? And why would Duff's side sell out first?

Also there are still plenty of tickets left. Is anyone going worried that they might cancel?

2 hours ago, PatrickS77 said:

On Ticketmaster "Welcome to the jungle - Early Entry package" is only offered for Pit 1 (Slash's side), not for Pit 2 (Duff's side). Does anyone know if the only offered Early Entry for Pit 1 from the get go or did they offer it for both sides, but Pit 2 is sold out. Both scenarios don't make much sense to me. Why would they limit sale (and lose cash) for Early Entry? And why would Duff's side sell out first?

Also there are still plenty of tickets left. Is anyone going worried that they might cancel?

Not sure on the pit situation but they won't cancel. Quite a few Europe gigs had plenty of seats unsold and even sections cut off. Iceland was nowhere near full, and Hawaii seems the equivalent of Iceland for this run. (Essentially on the way back to the US)

29 minutes ago, AxlIsGod. said:

Not sure on the pit situation but they won't cancel. Quite a few Europe gigs had plenty of seats unsold and even sections cut off. Iceland was nowhere near full, and Hawaii seems the equivalent of Iceland for this run. (Essentially on the way back to the US)

Yeah. I know. I was in Iceland, but that was different. It was on the way home, 2 days after Gothenborg. Before Hawaii there is a 9 day break. That kinda worries me. They might as well say 'Screw that. We're going home right away.'

1 hour ago, PatrickS77 said:

Yeah. I know. I was in Iceland, but that was different. It was on the way home, 2 days after Gothenborg. Before Hawaii there is a 9 day break. That kinda worries me. They might as well say 'Screw that. We're going home right away.'

Nah, Axl just mentioned they were going to HawaII for the first time, after having been to Iceland for the first time. Fernando even has his tour jacket in the Hawaiian theme. They just want to play there.

About the pit: they sold pit 1 and 2 in Gelsenkirchen too, but it was just one big pit and everyone (EE anyway) went in the same side, so there were no two pits, didn't matter if you bought Slash or Duff side. Maybe it's the same in Hawaii.

55 minutes ago, Lio said:

Nah, Axl just mentioned they were going to HawaII for the first time, after having been to Iceland for the first time. Fernando even has his tour jacket in the Hawaiian theme. They just want to play there.

About the pit: they sold pit 1 and 2 in Gelsenkirchen too, but it was just one big pit and everyone (EE anyway) went in the same side, so there were no two pits, didn't matter if you bought Slash or Duff side. Maybe it's the same in Hawaii.

True. But the states is seated and the middle section in front of the catwalk is seats. So there are 2 sections.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

Whenever these tour legs end, folks need to realize this could potentially be their last show for a while (possibly ever).  I hope Hawaii gets a great show!  

Agreed. I was just thinking of what i'd like to see but honestly, just a good show where both the band and the fans enjoy it is all. 3 years ago the rumours started and what a ride its been. The vibe at all the gigs I was at was amazing, cities taken over by GnR fans. One more to go!

• Like 1

From Billboard.com by Taylor Mims

Guns N' Roses Donating Funds From First-Ever Hawaii Show to Andy Irons Foundation: Exclusive

Guns N’ Roses will donate a portion of the proceeds from their first-ever show in Hawaii to the Andy Irons Foundation, Billboardcan reveal. The legendary rock band will play Aloha Stadium on Dec. 8 as part of their Not In This Lifetime tour.

The Andy Irons Foundation is a charitable organization created in honor of the late surfing legend who was born in Hawaii and went on to win three world titles in the sport between 2002-2004. After Irons passed away in November of 2010, his wife Lyndie Ironscreated the foundation in his name to raise awareness and institute programs for young people pertaining to mental health, drug recovery, and learning disabilities.

“It is such an honor to partner with Guns N' Roses for their first ever show in Hawaii,” Lyndie Irons said in a release. “As Andy sought solace through music, my goal with the Andy Irons Foundation is to offer hope and vital programs for young people struggling with mental illness, drug abuse, and learning disabilities. I am truly grateful for such an amazing experience with one of Andy's all-time favorite bands.”

In addition to being a top-ranking surfer, Andy Irons was a passionate music fan. Andy and Lyndie’s son Axel, named in honor of Axl Rose, will be turning eight years old on the day of Guns N’ Roses’ Dec. 8 show.

A portion of proceeds from every ticket sold to Guns N’ Roses’ historic concert at Honolulu’s Aloha Stadium will be given to AIF and will mark their only U.S. show in 2018.

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

3 hours ago, AxlIsGod. said:

A steal?! Pit in Europe was like $100...

Different markets.  NYC ticket prices are insane.  I think a comparable ticket at GN’R MSG was at least $500. 

I just paid $400 for half decent seats for The Rolling Stones at MetLife. 

Edited by nycgunner
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

So this is the last NITL show for real this time, right?

As far as we know :lol:

It will be the first time since the tour started where we don't have any future dates announced before the current leg is over, put it that way. Europe '18 was announced toward the end of the 2017 NA Arena run, and Asia '18 was before the Europe leg kicked off.

Just now, Sanomatovic said:

They were also quite bigger then NA

Yeah, especially the cheaper ones. London Gold circle was small at about £150, whereas Bordeaux was almost half the floor at about £80.

• Sad 1

• Gibbo pinned this topic
55 minutes ago, Black Sabbath said:

Regular Pit tickets have been around $300~ after fees for every US show since 2016.

Soon boarding my plane. Connection flight at LAX then landing in Hawaii around 4PM. Can’t wait.

Awesome. I get in Saturday morning out of SFO. 

Aloha Stadium says there is an opener. Do you know what time GNR goes on? 8p? Apparently the concert starts at 6p, which strikes me as super early. 

pretty much all the professional surfers of the planet are in Hawaii this time of the year competing or making photos/videos or just plain surfing

if I am not mistaken the show will be on the first day of the window for the Pipeline Masters which is the last and arguably the best stop on the World Surf League