12/08/18 - Honolulu, Hawaii - Aloha Stadium [Last show of the tour]

alfierose

54 minutes ago, Original said:

Maybe Axl and Henley will bust out “I Will Not Go Quietly”.   That’d be kick ass! 🎸

That would be! I feel like they must do something special to commemorate the night and the tour. 

Won’t get my hopes up, but there is chance for a surprise. Even a speech by a Axl would be great!

3 hours ago, Original said:

Maybe Axl and Henley will bust out “I Will Not Go Quietly”.   That’d be kick ass! 🎸

Random memory.. Hearing that song on the weekly top 40 (Dick Clark) on the radio at the sub shop I used to work at through high school.  Only listening because Axl was on it.  

Any chance of "Think About You"? lol

1 hour ago, Tom-Ass said:

Highlight of the tour.. Not only does it make my balls tingle hearing and seeing 4 of the AFD5 up there... Axl sounded great.  Not great for the NITL tour.. Not great for his age.. Just great...  There is only one way to top this performance for the last show... 

Man, I wish it was Steven and Izzy the whole tour :(

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

STLE ...  should be name of next tour (or album) ?!?  since doubts we'll get AFD5 (even for a song or 2) @ this last show of NITL tour.

would be a hell of a way start next one... kicker (even if just a teaser during one leg)

nb: Equally doesn't necessarily mean a 20+20+20+20+20 Split of The Loot   :headbang:

nontheless thanx NITL7 gang for WOW and a great 2-3 years of following U'all thru here and tweets and web channels and few web articles all over world ... felt like being back in my early twenties again !! rock4

• Like 2