12/08/18 - Honolulu, Hawaii - Aloha Stadium [Last show of the tour]

alfierose

2 hours ago, BlueJean Baby said:

14akhn8.jpg

I get it, the band's original members are the main focus. But if I'm Dizzy, Fortus, or Frank, I wonder how they feel about being excluded from most promotional material? All three of those guys have been in GN'R for at least the last 15 years each, and Dizzy is going on 30.

If I was one of those guys, I'd be like "what the fuck?"

37 minutes ago, Old_school_gnr_fan said:

I get it, the band's original members are the main focus. But if I'm Dizzy, Fortus, or Frank, I wonder how they feel about being excluded from most promotional material? All three of those guys have been in GN'R for at least the last 15 years each, and Dizzy is going on 30.

I've thought that too, they wouldn't admit it but they have to feel somewhat slighted. Oh well.

14 minutes ago, lame ass security said:

I've thought that too, they wouldn't admit it but they have to feel somewhat slighted. Oh well.

They know nobody gives a shit about them and theyre just part of such a big tour because of the main members

Edited by RageKage
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, RageKage said:

They know nobody gives a shit about them and theyre just part of such a big tour because of the main members

Sounds a bit harsh but arguably true. Maybe the Big Three are holding the Invisible Four back, who knows how much money they could've raked in on the Bar Mitzvah and wedding circuit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old_school_gnr_fan said:

They haven’t and never will be “in GnR”.   They’ve been on touring retainer by Axl for many years.  You’d probably be shocked at how little they are making (compared to Axl, Slash  n Duff).  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Original said:

They haven’t and never will be “in GnR”.   They’ve been on touring retainer by Axl for many years.  You’d probably be shocked at how little they are making (compared to Axl, Slash  n Duff).  

Dizzy was in the real GNR

2 minutes ago, shotsfired cro said:

the hired guns in the biggest names of the industry are around 10-12k a month

It's no wonder why Pitman wanted a pay rise. They should get at least 50k per gig, especially Fortus. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Old_school_gnr_fan said:

The alternative is speaking about it on social media and going the way of Chris Pitman.

3 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

The alternative is speaking about it on social media and going the way of Chris Pitman.

The original NITL line-up included Axl, Slash, Duff, Dizzy, Richard, Frank and Chris. It was basically the Appetite for Democracy line-up with Slash and Duff instead of Ron, DJ and Tommy. 

Edited by Sosso