Best long-form Axl Rose interview?

I'm an avid podcast listener and I'm wondering if anyone knows of any good lengthy Axl interviews. 

This one from 2006 with Eddie Trunk is great: 

I'm looking for something similar. I've listened to China Exchange so I'm not interested in that. I'd like to find something along the lines of the Trunk interview. Can be from any era. 

If you mean audio and video interviews, there is this from December 1987 (it's one hour, split into 10-minute clips)

And this from November 1991:

They're both good ones. Transcriptions of them can be found here:

http://www.a-4-d.com/t475-1987-12-26-telephone-interview-with-axl

http://www.a-4-d.com/t3048-1991-11-27-radio-interview-with-axl-rockline

There's also the TV interview with Eddie Trunk from 2011, but can't be found online.

• Like 1

Axl did one in Detroit in 06 that was pretty good, I think it was Detroit. 

Then one before Illusions came out in the 90’s where the radio guy was really cool so  Axl seemed to be a bit loose. They were talking about the song Yesterday’s and the radio guy mentions a part being similar to a Beatles song and it kind of struck Axl. Like he realized he was just talking music with a music geek so to me that interview was cool. 

23 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Axl did one in Detroit in 06 that was pretty good, I think it was Detroit. 

Then one before Illusions came out in the 90’s where the radio guy was really cool so  Axl seemed to be a bit loose. They were talking about the song Yesterday’s and the radio guy mentions a part being similar to a Beatles song and it kind of struck Axl. Like he realized he was just talking music with a music geek so to me that interview was cool.

The one from 1991 where he talks about Yesterdays is the Rockline interview I uploaded above.

There's this one on Detroit Radio, but it's from 2002:

Also this one from 2002, on Seattle radio:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MidnightToker said:

I'm an avid podcast listener and I'm wondering if anyone knows of any good lengthy Axl interviews. 

I'm looking for something similar. I've listened to China Exchange so I'm not interested in that. I'd like to find something along the lines of the Trunk interview. Can be from any era. 

Ah, back when this band was still exciting, or even interesting...

Axl's interview in audio are not that interesting, IMO.

His best interviews where made for major music outlets in 1992.

But if I have to pick a radio one, that'd be the one from 1990 or 1991 with Howard Stern and Sebastian Bach.

They are both stoned and talk so much shit that it gets ridiculous. I've never laughed so hard and I have listened to it like 20 times already. I crack up every time.

20 hours ago, Blackstar said:

The one from 1991 where he talks about Yesterdays is the Rockline interview I uploaded above.

There's this one on Detroit Radio, but it's from 2002:

Also this one from 2002, on Seattle radio:

The braids circa 2002 with that bandanna :facepalm:. The braids may suit dexter from the band the offspring but not axl rose, however they were passable in 06.

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 12:34 PM, MidnightToker said:

I like it for the most part but damn Sebastian Bach is REALLY trying hard to look cool in this one. 

On 10/21/2018 at 12:53 PM, killuridols said:

Axl's interview in audio are not that interesting, IMO.

His best interviews where made for major music outlets in 1992.

But if I have to pick a radio one, that'd be the one from 1990 or 1991 with Howard Stern and Sebastian Bach.

They are both stoned and talk so much shit that it gets ridiculous. I've never laughed so hard and I have listened to it like 20 times already. I crack up every time.

Got a link to that one?