Concerts in 2019

dontdamnmeuyi2015

Just heard that Maria Mena is coming back to my hometown. I'm probably getting tickets to see her. Seen her about 4 or 5 times because she's one of the Mrs her favourites. I don't mind, she's good! 

2019-01-26 - Heideroosjes, The Afterpartees @ Melkweg, Amsterdam
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2019-04-24 - Tedeschi Trucks Band @ TivoliVredenburg, Utrecht
2019-06-08 - Elton John @ Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam
2019-12-16 - Maria Mena @ Oosterpoort, Groningen
2019-12-21 - Heideroosjes, Call It Off @ Paradiso, Amsterdam

I'm not holding my breath, but I really wish Billy Joel would come to The Netherlands. 

Got tickets for The Claypool Lennon Delirium yesterday. Can't wait! Love those guys. Both albums are awesome.

Also bought pit tickets for the Hollywood Vampires in May, but am waiting to decide on whether I go or not...I may just sell them and get my money back. We'll see.

Edited by Stiff Competition
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, username said:

Just heard that Maria Mena is coming back to my hometown. I'm probably getting tickets to see her. Seen her about 4 or 5 times because she's one of the Mrs her favourites. I don't mind, she's good! 

2019-01-26 - Heideroosjes, The Afterpartees @ Melkweg, Amsterdam
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2019-12-21 - Heideroosjes, Call It Off @ Paradiso, Amsterdam

I'm not holding my breath, but I really wish Billy Joel would come to The Netherlands. 

I just added tickets for Nick Mason's Saucerful Of Secrets on july 23rd at the RAI theatre in Amsterdam. 

Honestly, I thought it was a bit overpriced (84 euro's, front row of the balcony) but the reviews have been great and he's the only Pink Floyd member I've never seen live (aside from Syd of course). So when my dad was up for it I caved and got the tickets. Plus it's a really interesting set of material.

Anybody here seen them? 

Added Navarone as well. They're a Dutch rock band that were on The Voice. The Mrs wanted to go. But I'm sure they'll be fun. They sound zeppelinesque. 

2019-01-26 - Heideroosjes, The Afterpartees @ Melkweg, Amsterdam
2019-07-23 - Nick Mason's Saucerful Of Secrets @ RAI Theatre, Amsterdam
2019-10-24 - Navarone @ Oosterpoort, Groningen
2019-12-21 - Heideroosjes, Call It Off @ Paradiso, Amsterdam

Became a father a little bit over a month ago, but still managed to squeeze some concerts in this year.

2019-03-05 - Laibach @ Botanique, Brussels 
2019-03-26 - A Pale Horse Named Death @ Elpee, Deinze
2019-04-05 - Tyr, Heidevolk, Dalriada @ Baroeg, Rotterdam

2019-06-10 - The Smashing Pumpkins @ Lotto Arena, Antwerp
2019-06-16 - Metallica, Ghost @ Koning Boudewijnstadion, Brussels
2019-06-28 - Tool, The Cure @ Rock Werchter, Werchter
2019-07-10 - Rammstein @ Koning Boudewijnstadion, Brussels

2019-08-09 - 11 Alcatraz Festival, Kortrijk
2019-11-17 - Heilung @ Ancienne Belgique, Brussels

anyone here going to see the black keys when they come around this year? ive got tickets to see korn/alice in chains and slipknot august. Im gonna try to see the black keys in boston. Been getting into them over the last few years. I used to like the white stripes more but now the black keys take the cake for me 

1 hour ago, Stiff Competition said:

So I sold my Aerosmith tickets for April and got tickets for this and booked a flight to Nashville with the money...Third-Man-Records-announces-10-year-anni

Also sold my Chromatics tickets fo LA and am seeing them at a cool little place out in the desert (Joshua tree/pioneertown) instead.

Joshua Hedley does DJ sets? Or is that just odd line-up placement on the poster? I've heard him feature on a couple hiphop tracks but that'd be 'interesting'... :lol:

2019 Concerts:

1. Greta Van Fleet
  2. Kiss
  3. Lynryd Skynryd
  4. P!nk
  5. Michael Schenker Fest
  6. Halestorm
  7. Uriah Heep and Judas Priest
  8. Queen + Adam Lambert
  9. Megadeth and Ozzy Osbourne
  10. Slash ft Myles Kennedy and The Conspirators
  11. Weird Al Yankovic
  12. Iron Maiden
  13. Elton John
  14. The Who

Thus far the first 3 shows set a fairly high level of performance, GVF being the best of them. I'm quite pumped for the rest of the year so many great shows coming through
  • Like 1

Jennifer Lopez.

Yeah, Yeah, I know, but I have a good friend who wanted to see her and had no one to go with her, so I said yes. I figure it'll be a fun night of dancing and making fun of all those women who will dress up for her concert!

On ‎3‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 7:47 PM, The Dissident said:

2019 Concerts:

1. Greta Van Fleet
  2. Kiss
  3. Lynryd Skynryd
  4. P!nk
  5. Michael Schenker Fest
  6. Halestorm
  7. Uriah Heep and Judas Priest
  8. Queen + Adam Lambert
  9. Megadeth and Ozzy Osbourne
  10. Slash ft Myles Kennedy and The Conspirators
  11. Weird Al Yankovic
  12. Iron Maiden
  13. Elton John
  14. The Who

Thus far the first 3 shows set a fairly high level of performance, GVF being the best of them. I'm quite pumped for the rest of the year so many great shows coming through

wow you are having some amazing year!

On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 2:45 AM, username said:

My little girl is wearing this now: 

main%5D 

Love it!

Ozzy was reschedule until next year, so as of now this is what I have slated for the year:

2019-05-18 - Refused
2019-07-09 - Rob Zombie / Marilyn Manson
2019-08-16 - Aerosmith
2019-08-21 - KISS
2019-09-28 - Guns N' Roses
2019-10-24 - Ghost

Still hoping to add The Rolling Stones, Greta Van Fleet, Iron Maiden, Smashing Pumpkins, Alice Cooper, and Phil Collins. And of course any more Guns shows that may be announced that I can attend.

Edited by Black Sabbath

• 2 weeks later...

Saw Zeal & Ardor/Baroness/Deafheaven on the 5th which was pretty incredible, and sold me on Z&A's material big time. Then last week on the 13th I saw Periphery and Dance Gavin Dance together, which, despite not being that heavy of a show, was fucking intense crowd wise. Thought my neck was broken when a crowdsurfer fell on me, and the crowd crush didn't even stop between sets lol. Those are my favorite kinds of shows though, I love that kind of energy.

Beyond that, I might catch Stone Temple Pilots again next month, and in June I'm seeing Coheed and Cambria for the fourth time, with Every Time I Die and Mastodon (doing Crack the Skye in full!!!) playing with them. That's gonna be a great one.