Concerts in 2019

dontdamnmeuyi2015

• 2 weeks later...

Well, my friends and I saw J Lo's party concert last night in Dallas. 

All I can say is "Wow". The woman can sing, she can dance and she looks freaking amazing.

Everyone was up and dancing and J did put on one great show. J took some dancers with her from the dancing show she hosts and those kids were amazing.

She did a song from Selena which was sweet and a song from her Spanish album.

All in all everyone had a good time by the screaming and dancing.

I was glad my friend talked me into going with her. We had a blast!

Aerosmith last night in Vegas.Awesome place to see a show (park mgm ) incredible sound.Great time and Steven Tyler sounds fantastic and still has great energy and knows how to lead a band ,very impressive that he can still pull it off at his age 

2 hours ago, gt72 said:

Aerosmith last night in Vegas.Awesome place to see a show (park mgm ) incredible sound.Great time and Steven Tyler sounds fantastic and still has great energy and knows how to lead a band ,very impressive that he can still pull it off at his age 

Man, in 2019 Tyler still blows most other frontmen today completely out of the water. The guy is incredible. 

So far I'm at,

-Marty Friedman/Immortal Guardian (One Bad M.F. Live Tour)- Diesel Concert Lounge, Chesterfield
-Muse/ Walk the Moon (Simulation Theory Tour)- Little Ceaser’s Arena, Detroit
-Nick Mason’s Saucerful of Secrets- The Fillmore, Detroit
-Muse (Simulation Theory Tour)- The United Center, Chicago
-Dr. Pepper’s Jaded Hearts Club Band with Chris Wolstenholme- The HVAC Pub, Chicago
-Yes/Asia/John Lodge/Carl Palmer’s ELP Experience (The Royal Affair Tour)- Meadowbrook Music Amphitheater

And I'd like to see ELO and Smashing Pumpkins/Noel Gallagher later the summer. Thinking of Slash, but he is kind of overpriced and I've seen him a TON

Just got tickets to see Gregory Porter. Really excited about that because his voice is absolutely beautiful. ^_^ It's not until March, but hey! 

2019/2020 so far: 

2020-03-19 - Gregory Porter @ Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam
2019-12-21 - Heideroosjes, Call It Off @ Paradiso, Amsterdam
2019-12-16 - Maria Mena @ Oosterpoort, Groningen
2019-10-24 - Navarone @ Oosterpoort, Groningen
2019-07-23 - Nick Mason's Saucerful Of Secrets @ RAI Theatre, Amsterdam
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2019-06-08 - Elton John @ Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam
2019-04-24 - Tedeschi Trucks Band @ TivoliVredenburg, Utrecht
2019-01-26 - Heideroosjes, The Afterpartees @ Melkweg, Amsterdam

• 2 weeks later...

Saw Nick Mason's Saucerful Of Secrets last Tuesday. Amazing show! It was awesome to hear so much early Floyd material live. Highlight for me was probably If/Atom Heart Mother/If (reprise) and Obscured By Clouds. And Bike! 

67316434_10156357133000924_1045623102609

67320036_10156357133335924_4449314144146

67050845_10156357133345924_4920000451929

67098597_10156357133270924_3802483238916

67473455_10156357133220924_7083182596238

67721447_10156357133030924_4347037589711

67264561_10156357133080924_4666930331624

67285753_10156357133015924_4844392637924 

• 2 weeks later...

Saw Bush and Live last night at the oc fair .Fun show Bush was great but set was a bit short ,Live was ok,they came on last think they alternate each night and while they sounded good show got a bit flat in stretches and was hard to match energy of Bush’s show 

Fall update:

09/20 Babymetal 

09/28 Louder than Life (Stone Temple Pilots, Dropkick Murphys, Halestorm, Ice Cube, Godsmack, GnR)

10/25 George Thorogood & the Destroyers

11/05 Matt Maeson, 4th time, I love this kid's music 

Seen a couple shows since last time I checked in. The first of which was Judas Priest w/ Uriah Heep. Wow can Halford still scream and Ritchie Falkner is an amazing guitarist. Next up was Queen who put on a fantastic show and delivered a great setlist. Opening with a tape of innuendo was a fantastic way to begin the show. Slash well, was amazing. Myles is one of if not the best vocalist I've seen live and the Conspirators are amazing. 

This weekend I get to see Blue Oyster Cult; Next week is Weird Al and Billy Idol Rounds out the month. September brings Iron Maiden, Ghost, Elton and Led Zepagain which makes for a rocking two months if you ask me.

2019 Concerts

1. Greta Van Fleet
  2. Kiss
  3. Lynryd Skynryd W/ Randy Bachman
  4. P!nk
  5. Michael Schenker Fest
  6. Halestorm
  7. Judas Priest w/ Uriah Heep
  8. Queen + Adam Lambert
  9. Slash Ft Myles Kennedy And The Conspirators
  10. Blue Oyster Cult w/ Quiet Riot; David Wilcox and The Romantics
  11. Weird Al Yankovik
  12. Billy Idol
  13. Iron Maiden
  14. Ghost
  15. Elton John
  16. Led Zepagain
  17. Sabaton
  18. The Who w/ Liam Gallagher

2020 Concerts

1. Ozzy Osbourne w. Megadeth

Potential Additions

1. Aerosmith
  2. UFO 

Italics symbolizes tickets aren't bought yet. Just confirming fine details. Bold means they have occured already

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Dissident said:

Seen a couple shows since last time I checked in. The first of which was Judas Priest w/ Uriah Heep. Wow can Halford still scream and Ritchie Falkner is an amazing guitarist. Next up was Queen who put on a fantastic show and delivered a great setlist. Opening with a tape of innuendo was a fantastic way to begin the show. Slash well, was amazing. Myles is one of if not the best vocalist I've seen live and the Conspirators are amazing. 

This weekend I get to see Blue Oyster Cult; Next week is Weird Al and Billy Idol Rounds out the month. September brings Iron Maiden, Ghost, Elton and Led Zepagain which makes for a rocking two months if you ask me.

2019 Concerts

1. Greta Van Fleet
  2. Kiss
  3. Lynryd Skynryd W/ Randy Bachman
  4. P!nk
  5. Michael Schenker Fest
  6. Halestorm
  7. Judas Priest w/ Uriah Heep
  8. Queen + Adam Lambert
  9. Slash Ft Myles Kennedy And The Conspirators
  10. Blue Oyster Cult w/ Quiet Riot; David Wilcox and The Romantics
  11. Weird Al Yankovik
  12. Billy Idol
  13. Iron Maiden
  14. Ghost
  15. Elton John
  16. Led Zepagain
  17. Sabaton
  18. The Who w/ Liam Gallagher

2020 Concerts

1. Ozzy Osbourne w. Megadeth

Potential Additions

1. Aerosmith
  2. UFO 

Italics symbolizes tickets aren't bought yet. Just confirming fine details. Bold means they have occured already

Thats a killer list! Id love to see Judas Priest. Havent seen them yet

Saw The Smashing Pumpkins and Noel Gallagher tonight. Weird pairing but the show was awesome. Ive seen Noel before and he always puts on a good set

Smashing Pumpkins were AWESOME. Way better than I was anticipating

So I've seen 14 concerts so far this year.  I'd say all but one or two of them were pretty great experiences.  The best of the bunch I've seen was Switchfoot, Within Temptation, Coheed & Cambria, Zac Brown Band , and Disturbed and the best is yet to come for me, especially in September.  Going to see Sevendust/Skillet and then a few weeks later, a week full of events that I've deemed will be the best week of my life.  Iron Maiden in LA.  Going to see Alter Bridge's Walk the Sky album Listening Party in Orlando, FL and then head up to Raleigh, NC to see Alter Bridge's first proper headlining show since 2017 with 10 Years and Dirty Honey opening.  All within 5 days.  On top of that, I spot a couple of events I want to see like Delain, Big Wreck, maybe catch Alter Bridge in London (with Shinedown and Sevendust opening) at the O2 Arena if my bank account looks stable enough to spend for the trip.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Update:

Weird Al was a great show, incredible comedic timing throughout the show and he sounded fantastic. Ending off with his Star Wars parody songs was amazing and as a whole the show was quite nice.

Due to circumstances including not committing soon enough I missed Billy Idol. However this was fine as  I had the oppertunity to see Iron Maiden two nights on their tour which was absolutely unreal. Fantastic setlist, the band is on fire and they delivered two shows which are easily among the best if not are the best two shows I have ever seen.

On 2019-08-23 at 3:35 PM, Stiff Competition said:

Just bought tickets to see the Raconteurs in New Orleans in November. I've never been to NOLA and have always wanted to go so I figured this was as good as of an excuses any.

I'm seeing the Racs this Thursday in Toronto. I've seen JW during his 3 tours in TO but never the Racs. Really looking forward to it. Loving the new album!

• Like 1