Pigeons of Shit Metal Cover It's So Easy

16 hours ago, alfierose said:

Jesse Hughes is a massive Trumpster so Axl will love this news on a few levels :rofl-lol:

Well Jesse doesn't strike me as a #MAGA hat type, maybe something changed after the terrorist attack. Maybe Axl and Jesse have buried the hatchet since then, the name of the album is just a joke, and the cover is just paying homage?. Who knows... 

When I heard - or read - the name Eagles of Death Metal the first time - I lauged out so loud and hard. How’s that for a band name! Pigeons of Shit Metal is the best insult ever and somehow Axl and that Eagle guy are a match made in heaven, only Axl doesn’t know.

I’m eager to hear their cover songs because beside their awesome band name, they make cool music. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Billly B said:

Well Jesse doesn't strike me as a #MAGA hat type, maybe something changed after the terrorist attack. Maybe Axl and Jesse have buried the hatchet since then, the name of the album is just a joke, and the cover is just paying homage?. Who knows... 

I don't think so.. I Remember something happened even After the terrorist Attack..

19 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

There are two reasons to make a cover. Either make it better than the original or make it different. This one is definitely different.:P

In a strange way it’s punk. Like, thinking around the corner punk. No?

Makes me laugh that one. 

Edited by Tori72

On 10/11/2018 at 8:49 AM, Bitchisback said:

Dude.  Queens are a fantastic band.  Far far from generic.  

Hi freaking hate them. I'm sorry I don't agree. I think they play stuff that is more generic than the Foo Fighters... Nothing stands out, and his frontmen is a shitty frontmen. His voice is pretty generic too!

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1