What’s the best Offspring song?

wasted

6 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

One of their albums had a great title something like 2000 and something smoothed out slappy hours or something.

I think that was a re-issue of their first album combined with some early EP's. The title is pretty much the titles of those EP's put in a blender. It's remember it not being particularly good. I like Dookie, but the rest really isn't worth buying.  

Edited by username
  • Like 1

Oh, and as for The Offspring, I got into them when Americana came out in '98 when I was 14. looking back though, I don't really care for that one anymore. Smash was actually good. Ignition and Ixnay had some ok songs. But overall, they're not that great. I remember seeing this live show they did around '98 on tv where they had inflatable Backstreet Boys on stage that they beat up with inflatable bats or something. 

• Like 1

I was having my haircut once and they put on American Idiot. It wasn’t bad, it was full of tunes. It was much more rock though. Holiday was pretty catchy. 

Uno was also a fun little album. 

Seems like My Chemical Romance nicked stuff off the Offspring. 

Only new stuff I’ve listened to is Paramore and Tokio Hotel. 

American Idiot is an amazing album. It's not punk at all except for like 2 tracks but it's actually really good.

The Offspring were always a fun live band with several sing-alongs. Don't think they see themselves as anything else too

Edited by Nicklord