Star Wars TV Series Thread

soon

15 minutes ago, soon said:

Nick Nolte is announced to be in Mando series. Im not sure that works for me, unless maybe if his appearance is altered and his unique look is expanded on for an alien effect. But still his acting doesnt seem like it fits the Galaxy?

Also a baby is said to feature in Mandos.

Yeah I had also heard that the central item of the story that everyone is after is a baby. Could be interesting. Sounds very western to me.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Yeah I had also heard that the central item of the story that everyone is after is a baby. Could be interesting. Sounds very western to me.

Western would be perfect. For me it worked in Solo and echoes Lucas early descriptions. I felt like there was some Willow mythology in act one of Solo. Which I liked. Maybe some Willow elements in this series too.

When I think about it, with all the parentage and sibling stuff, its about time we see a baby in Star Wars. I didnt catch that everyone was after the baby! Thats cool!!

• Like 1

On 11/17/2018 at 12:47 PM, soon said:

I honestly was so shocked by those 2 guys job that I was speechless.

You think that’s a crazy job for someone to have?

Over at Disney World and Disney Land, there are buildings dedicated to Walt Disney and his legacy and of course, they’re stocked with photos of Walt.

In each and every Walt Disney photo, however, he is chainsmoking Pall Malls. In the very PC world we live in, Disney has hired artists to airbrush the cigarettes out of his hands and mouth, thus, out of history.

Walt Disney died of lung cancer! - The guy literally lived for cigarettes! On his deathbed, they gave him a note board to write (because it was too difficult for him to speak) and the last thing Walt ever did, was write the name “Kurt Russell.” Nobody...especially Kurt Russell knows why he did this...

What were we talking about? Star Wars? Oh yeah. Watch this show end up being better than any of the sequel films!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, appetite4illusions said:

You think that’s a crazy job for someone to have?

Over at Disney World and Disney Land, there are buildings dedicated to Walt Disney and his legacy and of course, they’re stocked with photos of Walt.

In each and every Walt Disney photo, however, he is chainsmoking Pall Malls. In the very PC world we live in, Disney has hired artists to airbrush the cigarettes out of his hands and mouth, thus, out of history.

Walt Disney died of lung cancer! - The guy literally lived for cigarettes! On his deathbed, they gave him a note board to write (because it was too difficult for him to speak) and the last thing Walt ever did, was write the name “Kurt Russell.” Nobody...especially Kurt Russell knows why he did this...

What were we talking about? Star Wars? Oh yeah. Watch this show end up being better than any of the sequel films!

Well, I do think the the Lucas Film jobs are also weird, those Disney paint brush workers is pretty bizarre too, lol. Although, I can see someone who died of lung cancer not wanting to normalize or promote smoking.

Maybe Kurt Russell can save Star Wars by redoing ep 8 completely? Thats a strange way to go out! If I'm present of mind when I die, Im gonna do that exact same thing to screw with people :lol:

I think its entirely likely that the shows will be better then 7&8. So long as they dont flare up the midichlorians debate in the fan base. Which, if I understand the timeline correctly is a distinct possibility in The Mandalorian. And definitely in Clone Wars. 

• Like 1