Axl Political Social Media Post Discussion Thread

Just now, daile1bm said:

So you're telling me that people only got violent because federal troops were present? Nice cope. They put up a barrier and were protecting the building from inside. The rioters could have left whenever they wanted but instead they were throwing molotov cocktails, fireworks, and bombs at the troops and actively trying to rip down the fence and when they did get through, they stormed inside. Colin Powell can suck my ass too btw. He's probably the most establishment general you could bring up lol. Am i supposed to care because he worked within GWB's cabinet or something? Fuck him and fuck the commies that have been rioting and reeking havoc for 2+ months now.

Rather than replying on here, how about doing some research on who actually caused violence?  The time it takes to reply here, you could research it. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

This is how protests are done around here.

Strolling around with dirty losers is something to be proud of? 

Interesting glimpse into the mind of someone who still support Trump in 2020 :lol:

15 minutes ago, daile1bm said:

So you're telling me that people only got violent because federal troops were present? Nice cope. They put up a barrier and were protecting the building from inside it. The rioters could have left whenever they wanted but instead they were throwing molotov cocktails, fireworks, and bombs at the troops and actively trying to rip down the fence and when they did get through, they stormed inside. Colin Powell can suck my ass too btw. He's probably the most pro-establishment general you could bring up lol. Am i supposed to care because he worked within GWB's cabinet or something? Fuck him and fuck the commies that have been rioting and reeking havoc for 2+ months now.

If you don't know history or the nature of democratic norms, than this^ is the type of gobbly goop that you might come up with in place of facts. 

Just now, Draguns said:

Rather than replying on here, how about doing some research on who actually caused violence?  The time it takes to reply here, you could research it. 

Why don't you? lol Or am i only supposed to research based on your trusted sources? It's not like anyone out there would want to push an agenda or anything. I've seen just about every video I could find of all this shit happening. If your way of "protesting" is rioting, murdering, burning, and looting en masse I can't see how you expect to get people to be even sympathetic to your causes, let alone on your side.

3 minutes ago, soon said:

Strolling around with dirty losers is something to be proud of? 

You must not have been a big fan of CHAZ then lol.

3 minutes ago, soon said:

If you don't know history or the nature of democratic norms, than this^ is the type of gobbly goop that you might come up with in place of facts. 

Why don't you actually say something besides buzz words then. What democratic norms are broken by not allowing court houses to burn down? Could you be any more fucking general in your hot-takes?

5 minutes ago, soon said:

Interesting glimpse into the mind of someone who still support Trump in 2020 :lol:

I'm not a big fan of the man, but he will have my vote again for a few reasons. Trump supporter? Perhaps in a certain light, I usually get into arguments with Trump supports because I'm not afraid to call out his flaws.

My beliefs are shocking to both parties, so I'm a misfit nearly everywhere I go. 

Most of the friends I have left are through a few hobbies, and coworkers, and here of course :)

Just now, daile1bm said:

You must not have been a big fan of CHAZ then lol.

Why don't you actually say something besides buzz words then. What democratic norms are broken by not allowing court houses to burn down? Could you be any more fucking general in your hot-takes?

Im satisfied that my commentary rises to meet the standard of this debate.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

There are STILL people who would vote for Trump in 2020?! Wow. That's insane! 

Can't wait to see his face on election day. I'll probably stay up all night to watch him explode live on TV. Should be a laugh. 

Scary thing is thst they have Joe Biden up against him. Some outrageous gaffes or death of age could quickly grant The Donald another four year as the most powerful man on earth. It boggles the mind. Americans are crazy, Democrats and Republicans alike. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SoulMonster said:

Scary thing is thst they have Joe Biden up against him. Some outrageous gaffes or death of age could quickly grant The Donald another four year as the most powerful man on earth. It boggles the mind. Americans are crazy, Democrats and Republicans alike. 

They sure are! 

Love you all though, you mad yanks! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sweersa said:

I'm not a big fan of the man, but he will have my vote again for a few reasons. Trump supporter? Perhaps in a certain light, I usually get into arguments with Trump supports because I'm not afraid to call out his flaws.

My beliefs are shocking to both parties, so I'm a misfit nearly everywhere I go. 

Most of the friends I have left are through a few hobbies, and coworkers, and here of course :)

Those must be some quite fringe beliefs?

As a lefty I can relate to being outside the mainstream of both your parties. Luckily for me, Liberals are too out to lunch to know if they should be shocked by my beliefs or not most of the time. :lol: They seem more shocked that Im no parroting their media word for word. :lol: Yet I have lefty comrades, along with friends of various political affiliations.

What beliefs of yours do people find so shocking? Must be something serious if you feel alienated to some extent because of them?

Also what are your hobbies? I like paper making and cooking (both usually a solitary activity in my case). :) 

12 hours ago, soon said:

What beliefs of yours do people find so shocking? Must be something serious if you feel alienated to some extent because of them?

Also what are your hobbies? I like paper making and cooking (both usually a solitary activity in my case). :) 

I don't share my beliefs with most people I interact with in-person of course, but they eventually figure it out if they spend any lengthy time with me.

I collect, and shoot exotic firearms. Short barreled rifles, suppressors, machine guns (soon) etc. The kinds most in the media would like to see banned (most are already heavily restricted)  What I'm into, specifically, is a very niche type and all are valuable and rare pieces.

I also collect some old Americana and Soviet era stuff. I live alone in a fairly large house and have an entire guest room dedicated to Soviet era items. My lower level also has interesting items on display, including a handful of various deactivated rocket launchers. 

I also spend a lot of time with my cat, and document our life on YouTube.

As for beliefs, they are mostly libertarian. I believe everyone should be left alone, so long as they are not actively hurting anyone. So, to sum it all up, my vision of a free America is an America where it's legal for same-sex couples to guard their pot fields with machine guns. :)

I'm a strange dude.

Your hobbies sound relaxing and constructive.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

At least Axl Rose has common sense, something the present President doesn't have at all!

I doubt Axl would ever run for any political job. Too many rules!

He doesn’t even vote though does he? If you are going to be critical then you should at least vote.

8 minutes ago, DownUnderScott said:

Is that a fact? I remember when he appeared on (?) Kimmel show he stated he doesn’t vote.

He surely voted in 2016 and in the mid-term elections in 2018 (he had even tweeted about it).

He told Kimmel in 2012 that he didn't vote, but in 1992 GnR had "Rock the Vote" at their shows and Axl then said he had registered to vote but there was no one to vote for as far as the president went (he preferred Clinton over Bush but didn't like Al Gore). Maybe Axl hadn't voted for a president until 2016, but had voted for congress/senate or in local elections.

Besides, even someone who doesn't vote can be critical and have an opinion on politics, if they have a political reasoning for not voting. For example, especially in a two-party system like in the U.S. someone may not agree with either of the candidates' politics.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1