Axl Political Social Media Post Discussion Thread

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm fine with Axl posting his political views. I mean, I'm quite opinionated when it comes to politics and, on occasion, I share my views online, so I'm not about to tell anyone else that they can't d

Am i the only one more interested in that giant cow? 

Your hatred for Axl is getting out of hand. Let it go.

Posted Images

7 hours ago, GNR_RNR said:

I will never get over how ugly that shirt was.

They genuinely thought that was a good idea.

They were sending a message. Trump was doing some really stupid things.  To quote Trump: "It is what it is." 

Edited by Draguns
  • Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...

from @AxlRose twitter

VOTE Whatever It Takes VOTE Take A Side Make A Stand VOTE With Courage In The Face Of Fear And Intimidation VOTE Through All The Noise Lies And Distractions VOTE For The Country For A Better World For DEMOCRACY

VOTE For The Future Of Our Country Our Planet Your Planet This Planet The Only Planet We Have VOTE For Those Who Fought, Suffered And Died To Create And Protect Your Right To Vote

VOTE For Loved Ones For You And For US Together As One And If It Helps... Vote Knowing There Are Those Hoping, Praying N’ Counting On You Won’t And Would Do Virtually ANYTHING They Thought They Could Get Away With To Stop You VOTE

What on earth is weird about them?  I think they are really well crafted and cover all points succintly.

A poll was done in the UK asking us if we would vote for Trump and nobody said yes, he is seen as a fraudulant fool in the rest of the world.

6 minutes ago, F*ck Fear said:

I can't wait until the election is over. I'd rather have no communication from a band that doesn't want to release a new record, rather than getting told vote.

I think voting in a general election and writing music are two seperate issues.

2 hours ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Unusual for Axl to use the GNR account for this stuff. I suppose it might be because he likely doesn’t have a personal Facebook account.

Can you imagine what THAT would be like...😂

8 hours ago, Manfisman said:

I think it's just a picture and since he has a wolf on the jacket that's the caption

Disappointingly I think you are right....😞

1 hour ago, DurhamGirl said:

What on earth is weird about them?  I think they are really well crafted and cover all points succintly.

A poll was done in the UK asking us if we would vote for Trump and nobody said yes, he is seen as a fraudulant fool in the rest of the world.

I think voting in a general election and writing music are two seperate issues.

They are, no doubt. I am just tired of being told to vote, everywhere I look.

I'd rather them give us nothing  than Axl's political point of view.

I liked Axl better when he sang good and didn't share his politics.

Edit: Spelling correction.

Edited by F*ck Fear
  • Like 2
27 minutes ago, F*ck Fear said:

They are, no doubt. I am just tired of being told to vote, everywhere I look.

I'd rather them give us nothing  than Axl's political point of view.

I liked Axl better when he sang good and didn't share his politics.

Edit: Spelling correction.

Quite happy for him to tell people to vote the tangerine twat out, (loads of other musicians have made similar comments) but when that's the only think that is ever said, it is pretty annoying. 

It's like the constant stream of tacky merchandise- everyone would be fine with it and ignore it, if it wasn't the only thing that ever happened! 

Ah well. It's not like many people believe there will ever be a new album anymore. 

Edited by allwaystired
  • Like 3