Axl Political Social Media Post Discussion Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

He doesnt need too as Trump is on his way to the exit...a world wide sigh of relief!  Also every time Axl tweets anything politial  there is a contingency who like to make it known that 'he shouldnt be political in public' , so I imagine he lays low, cant blame him. 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2021 at 2:43 PM, mystery said:

I'm surprised Axl hasn't posted much since election day. Especially since what happened at the Capitol. Such irony that Trump said he's his favorite rockstar and loves November Rain. Meanwhile Axl hates his guts.

When did trump say this?  any video of it?

11 minutes ago, alfierose said:

I've been wondering whether to unpin this thread. Is Axl done with political tweeting now?

What does everyone think?

Axl is never done with anything.  That's the problem with him. It takes forever for him finish whatever he starts doing

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Ratam said:

I guess that Axl consider he already has his mission acomplished about Trump.

I said this some where else.  You know, about that whole issue of whether Axl or the band should be opening their mouth about politics.

I have to cuss or thank GNR a little bit for this.  I reflect on what Axl said about politics and his lack of involvement some years back.  Totally agreed, then Trump came along.  Always thought Trump was something I wanted nothing to do with for the obvious reasons.  Not that he's easy to ignore but then GNR started in.  They get my attention, clued in I better stop ignoring Trump and get in on what's going on.  Totally, blaming Trump though on why I can't go back to ignoring fucking politics.  Just makes it a little easy with some GNR.  

I agree time to unpin the topic.  It will pop back up again when Axl has something to say.

• Like 2

GREAT RELIEF!  All around the world...TRUMP IS OUT!  We can sleep at night.  The great thing is President Biden is going to change many of Trump's toxic policies such as climate change, Iran, Covid etc

I wonder if Axl acknowledge the inaugeration, maybe it will be a spur to some music rock4

• Like 4

So this is it for Axl's tweeting, huh. I mean, does he even tweet without being pissed off at some politician etc.? 

It's an electronic analogy to his rants. There's hardly been anything to complain about in the NITL era - fans or otherwise - so no rants as far as I remember...

Edited by jamillos

25 minutes ago, Scream of the Butterfly said:

I figure he might tweet again when you least expect it, when some random news story catches his attention.

Have the Danes killed any giraffes recently?

OMG, don't remind us of that.  That was so sad why they killed him.  What was his name?  Marvin?  And then they fed it to the loins in front of children.  WTF, is wrong with those people.  Horrible.  Well deserving of a good Axl rant.

• Like 3

On 1/20/2021 at 9:43 AM, DurhamGirl said:

GREAT RELIEF!  All around the world...TRUMP IS OUT!  We can sleep at night.  The great thing is President Biden is going to change many of Trump's toxic policies such as climate change, Iran, Covid etc

I wonder if Axl acknowledge the inaugeration, maybe it will be a spur to some music rock4

The best part of Trump being out is that we don't have to see any more tweets from Axl about him. 

• Like 1

I am sure Ted Cruz will get a few tweets aimed at him from Axl now that Trump is out lol.  Unfortunately a lot of those spineless "election fraud" conspiracy theorists or conspiracy theory supporters are still in office so we are not completely out of the woods of the insanity

• Like 1

Bernie Sanders GN'R meme :lol: Bernie is replacing Izzy in the original picture.  For those who don't know what this is about. Bernie Sanders stole the show on inauguration day by wearing mittens. He stroke that pose while being seated. There are millions of funny memes about it

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Padme said:

Bernie Sanders GN'R meme :lol: Bernie is replacing Izzy in the original picture.  For those who don't know what this is about. Bernie Sanders stole the show on inauguration day by wearing mittens. He stroke that pose while being seated. There are millions of funny memes about it

It sure will be the winner of "The Meme of the Year". I laugh hard anytime see it meme. :D

• 4 months later...