What is the best opioid?

wasted

9 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

It has always impressed me, the way yanks reel off the various pharmaceutical names. Brits of an older generation are like this with flowers and gardening, possessing, full knowledge of the binominals.

I had an American doctor in Beijing. Not like that children. And he was called Bush (no relation). He offered me just about every pain killer, anti depressant before boasting about his golf package holidays he got for selecting parmaceuticsls. He said one rep offers a holiday, another golf club discounts. He said he could get many any “crud” I wanted. I was impressed and scared all at once. 

9 hours ago, wasted said:

I had an American doctor in Beijing. Not like that children. And he was called Bush (no relation). He offered me just about every pain killer, anti depressant before boasting about his golf package holidays he got for selecting parmaceuticsls. He said one rep offers a holiday, another golf club discounts. He said he could get many any “crud” I wanted. I was impressed and scared all at once. 

Yeah this is pretty common, I hear at least (not personally involved in this field). Drug companies take doctors out to dinner, on trips, to sports games, etc. while presenting their new drug or product. They use the same tactic to lobby both our elected officials and high profile congressional/governmental staff too.

7 minutes ago, OmarBradley said:

Yeah this is pretty common, I hear at least (not personally involved in this field). Drug companies take doctors out to dinner, on trips, to sports games, etc. while presenting their new drug or product. They use the same tactic to lobby both our elected officials and high profile congressional/governmental staff too.

Same in Canada. The Pharma sales people will frequently bring lunches to the Dr's too, even when they aren't meeting. Almost always a sexy man and a sexy women drop it off together, presumably to grease the wheels with a Dr of any sexual orientation.

7 hours ago, soon said:

Same in Canada. The Pharma sales people will frequently bring lunches to the Dr's too, even when they aren't meeting. Almost always a sexy man and a sexy women drop it off together, presumably to grease the wheels with a Dr of any sexual orientation.

Is it allowed? He seemed so open about it. Maybe he could tell I deeply didn’t care. You play golf? Give me a beer. 

It’s like business expense accounts. So people are on the right side of the fence living off the company. Airport vip lounges, steak dinners for clients. Bakery selections in the office. Then there’s the people packing the products, even making them in squalor. The less work you actually do the more money you make. You need nerves of steel to push through your subjective impact so that you can put the bar tab on expenses. 

• Like 1