Amatuer Litho questions

JackTheGashead

Like many of you, I love the Lithos, and I've seen some crazy collections online. How do you guys know they're real? Do you trust the eBay seller? Also is there any where else you look to buy them? 

I've got ones from Download UK and graspop festivals, but didn't know I wanted them so badly when I was front of the queue at London night 1 :facepalm: 

Any tips or advice appreciated, looking to pick up some of the cheaper ones, and if I get lucky a london 1 :lol:

Cheers

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 13/12/2018 at 9:50 PM, JackTheGashead said:

Like many of you, I love the Lithos, and I've seen some crazy collections online. How do you guys know they're real? Do you trust the eBay seller? Also is there any where else you look to buy them? 

I've got ones from Download UK and graspop festivals, but didn't know I wanted them so badly when I was front of the queue at London night 1 :facepalm: 

Any tips or advice appreciated, looking to pick up some of the cheaper ones, and if I get lucky a london 1 :lol:

Cheers

I feel your pain. Had countless opportunities to buy London night 1, but was looking everywhere for the shirt in my size. That litho didn't even sell out as they still had it outside when they were packing up.

My friend went to night 2 and I gave him money to buy me a London 2 shirt, if not a litho. He got the shirt. In hindsight I'm devastated lol.

Now I'm stuck with the ugly (though It's grown on me) Download litho, and the awesome Gothenburg one 😂😭

1 hour ago, DeathCubeUK said:

That litho didn't even sell out as they still had it outside when they were packing up.

That sentence is a like a knife in the hearts of thousands of GNR fans.  My god.  To think, one of the best lithos of the entire tour, not even sold out.

I recently got to see it in person, along with all the rest.....words don't do it justice.  It's just breathtaking.

Siiiigh.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, estrangedtwat said:

That sentence is a like a knife in the hearts of thousands of GNR fans.  My god.  To think, one of the best lithos of the entire tour, not even sold out.

I recently got to see it in person, along with all the rest.....words don't do it justice.  It's just breathtaking.

Siiiigh.

I know it is my friend. I made a conscious effort to not mention it on here until now, but It's true.

My friend and I were outside the stadium long after the crowds had gone, both looking for the Jack the Ripper shirt, and we were going to one stall after another as they all closed. All they had were size small, and I was tempted on more than one occasion to buy the litho instead..but didn't 😢 

What I'd do for a time machine..