Oreo cookies

wasted

All Sorts are one of those horrible things that got popularised when there was fuck all better of an option :lol:  See when you’re surrounded my shit as we often are on these shores you ‘develop a taste’, which is shorthand to get used to crap, for all sortsa shite and thats what I think the deal is with Liquorice Allsorts, for a long while in this country there probably weren much range of sweets so you get used to bollocks :lol:  I’m a victim of it myself cuz I like Liqourice Allsorts and Blackjacks and all the crap sweets we get over here.  

Sort of like Rich Teas, they’re a favourite of mine but I’m sure if we had those amazing american doughey fuckin’ cookies knocking about when I was little Rich Teas woulda never got a look in.

4 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

’if you think I’m a punk then pull out dem allsorts’ :lol:

Fucking loves Del Boy (sorry, WAR😁). I'm a big fan of Whyte he is game as they come and deserves another title attempt somewhere along the line but I hope Chisora pulls this one off the mad bastard.

44 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

Fucking loves Del Boy (sorry, WAR😁). I'm a big fan of Whyte he is game as they come and deserves another title attempt somewhere along the line but I hope Chisora pulls this one off the mad bastard.

hqdefault.jpg

In case you ever wondered where he got the War from, Marvellous Marvin Hagler, arguably the greatest middleweight that ever lived.  Top 5 at least.

47 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

hqdefault.jpg

In case you ever wondered where he got the War from, Marvellous Marvin Hagler, arguably the greatest middleweight that ever lived.  Top 5 at least.

Not my era so I don't give a fuck. It's like you don't give a shit about Charlie George when Arsenal are playing next Saturday. Is any sport more nostalgic than boxing.

10 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

Not my era so I don't give a fuck. It's like you don't give a shit about Charlie George when Arsenal are playing next Saturday. Is any sport more nostalgic than boxing.

Just pointing out a little trivia Spunks, I wasn’t prompting you to start firebombing on the strength of it :lol:

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Just pointing out a little trivia Spunks, I wasn’t prompting you to start firebombing on the strength of it :lol:

4 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I've drunk so much this afternoon