Oreo cookies

wasted

10 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

All Sorts are one of those horrible things that got popularised when there was fuck all better of an option :lol:  See when you’re surrounded my shit as we often are on these shores you ‘develop a taste’, which is shorthand to get used to crap, for all sortsa shite and thats what I think the deal is with Liquorice Allsorts, for a long while in this country there probably weren much range of sweets so you get used to bollocks :lol:  I’m a victim of it myself cuz I like Liqourice Allsorts and Blackjacks and all the crap sweets we get over here.  

Sort of like Rich Teas, they’re a favourite of mine but I’m sure if we had those amazing american doughey fuckin’ cookies knocking about when I was little Rich Teas woulda never got a look in.

I suppose sweets and biscuits only have the value people will pay for them. There’s gross things that still sell and stuff that doesn’t anymore. Allsorts and Rich Tea still sell more than Wham bars and Dandelion and Burdock. 

12 minutes ago, Graeme said:

All of you who live outside of Scotland and have never tried one of these bad boys need to come up and buy one. As far as the biscuit league table goes, they are a game changer.

maxresdefault.jpg

If those are short bread I think I've had them at Church. Delicious! Only time I liked a Jube-Jube or whatever the candy on top is called.

1 hour ago, soon said:

If those are short bread I think I've had them at Church. Delicious! Only time I liked a Jube-Jube or whatever the candy on top is called.

They are indeed, good sir. Interesting that someone in Canada is making them :) . 

1 hour ago, janrichmond said:

@Graeme what are they called? those ones look home made. 

They're called Empire Biscuits. To be honest, the ones you get in shops look like that too... There's a café in Glasgow that does ones that are a bit bigger, and they're absolutely delightful.

• GNFNR 1

26 minutes ago, Graeme said:
1 hour ago, janrichmond said:

They're called Empire Biscuits. To be honest, the ones you get in shops look like that too... There's a café in Glasgow that does ones that are a bit bigger, and they're absolutely delightful.

Just found them on Sainsburys website. Ordering them for sure :)

18 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Scottish shortbread is one of the few sweet things I like - I haven't really got a sweet tooth. They always flog it in tartan boxes with picturesque scenes of Edinburgh Castle and sell it to tourists. 

I fuckin' shortbread.  Most dry fuckin' pointless bollocks ever.  

Just now, DieselDaisy said:

You fuck shortbread? 

What you do right is you crumble it up, put the teensiest bit of tea in there and then stir it into a biscuitey paste, warm it up, pour it into a correctly sized bit of tubing, thumb the ol' todger in and then...well...y'know.  I must add though, make sure you get your measurements accurate for when you pop down to Screwfix for tubing, you've got to get the nob to tube ratio just right cuz this friend of mine right, whoose a friend, whoose not me cuz he's someone whoose a friend had a really tough time explaining himself to A&E once.

On 12/14/2018 at 6:58 AM, Len Cnut said:

I wonder if bounty as a term is used abroad as it is over here in certain circles, to denote a dark skinned man who is not proud of his race (dark on the outside, white on the inside).

I have a Korean friend who used to refer to himself as a banana. :lol:

Edited by Gordon Comstock

On 16/12/2018 at 8:11 PM, lukepowell1988 said:

Nah I gotta fight for the allsorts ere there a classic 

When the zombie appcalypse happens and I’m scavenging a looted Poundland to survive and I see Allsorts on the left of me and Malteasers on the right, I’mgoing left. There’s more substance to an Allsort than a Malteaser.