Film Related Shit (interviews, shooting footage, documentaries etc)

Len Cnut

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Jabberwocky said:

Taxi Driver A Study of Masculinity & Existentialism

I love that film.  Had to work bloody hard to get it too, I was 13 years old and broke as fuck but I saw a copy in the market second hand for 3.99, saved three days lunch money for it, all that was left then was to rope any 18 year old or 18 year old looking cousin to the market to go buy it for me cuz the old bloke that ran the stall wouldn't sell it to me at my age, being as how it was rated 18.  And they say its the artists who suffer for art :lol:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

The Confession of Julien Donkey-Boy

Julien Donkey-Boy is a 1999 American drama film written and directed by Harmony Korine. The story concentrates on the schizophrenic Julien, played by Scottish actor Ewen Bremner, and his dysfunctional family. The film also stars Chloë Sevigny as Julien's sister, Pearl, and Werner Herzog as his father. Julien Donkey-Boy is the sixth film to be made under the self-imposed rules of the Dogme 95 manifesto, and the first non-European film to be made under the Dogme 95 "vow of chastity".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIadOjK0oLs

On 10/05/2019 at 3:19 AM, Jabberwocky said:

The Confession of Julien Donkey-Boy

Julien Donkey-Boy is a 1999 American drama film written and directed by Harmony Korine. The story concentrates on the schizophrenic Julien, played by Scottish actor Ewen Bremner, and his dysfunctional family. The film also stars Chloë Sevigny as Julien's sister, Pearl, and Werner Herzog as his father. Julien Donkey-Boy is the sixth film to be made under the self-imposed rules of the Dogme 95 manifesto, and the first non-European film to be made under the Dogme 95 "vow of chastity".

never heard of that, must check it out

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 16/01/2019 at 4:35 PM, Len Cnut said:

4965ebe77d3844df775e96edeed80fa8--wester

Mitchum & Munroe .  Knew each other before they were famous.

You just reminded me of that quote about Doris Day when some fella said her knew her before she was a virgin. :lol: 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...