Arch Enemy Battle With Photographer

oldnews

Well, that sucks for you. Next time you need to stake claim to any and all photographs you take so you will see some money.

I still don't understand why you are banned. First their management says it's okay to use the photo, but then they ban you for speaking up?

That sucks big time.

Get a lawyer to fight your case.

Good Luck.

Arch Enemy should be happy anyone gives a shit about this band. If the singer wasn't that hot, probably no one would care about it. I give her credit for singing metal in a pretty much male dominate genre, but I feel she should have backed you up on this.

Just feel bad for you. You do take amazing photos.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Well, that sucks for you. Next time you need to stake claim to any and all photographs you take so you will see some money.

I still don't understand why you are banned. First their management says it's okay to use the photo, but then they ban you for speaking up?

That sucks big time.

Get a lawyer to fight your case.

Good Luck.

Arch Enemy should be happy anyone gives a shit about this band. If the singer wasn't that hot, probably no one would care about it. I give her credit for singing metal in a pretty much male dominate genre, but I feel she should have backed you up on this.

Just feel bad for you. You do take amazing photos.

cool but it's not me I just shared the video

• 2 weeks later...