Arcade Cabinet / Retro Discussion

RussTCB

3 minutes ago, Swampfox said:

Even though this is the third version they're putting out I'm thinking about getting the new Pac man.  I just think it's timeless and looks like they nailed it this time.

I don't have a Pac Man cab of theirs so if I were gonna buy one, that would be it for sure. 

9 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I don't have a Pac Man cab of theirs so if I were gonna buy one, that would be it for sure. 

Yea man, I play pac man on my SF cab constantly so for me it'll be a good pick.  I split my family room in half to add a bedroom for my son downstairs so I'm limited on space with the AtGames pinball on the way.  When he moves out I'll make it into an arcade room.   I put in my preorder for the pinball day one so hopefully it's soon.  Not sure if you've been following what they're doing but supposedly they're working on some type of bridge piece to run your pc on the pinball cab.  I got a new gaming pc and set it up with vpx so I'll be good to go getting GnR pinball rolling asap 🤘

1 minute ago, Swampfox said:

Yea man, I play pac man on my SF cab constantly so for me it'll be a good pick.  I split my family room in half to add a bedroom for my son downstairs so I'm limited on space with the AtGames pinball on the way.  When he moves out I'll make it into an arcade room.   I put in my preorder for the pinball day one so hopefully it's soon.  Not sure if you've been following what they're doing but supposedly they're working on some type of bridge piece to run your pc on the pinball cab.  I got a new gaming pc and set it up with vpx so I'll be good to go getting GnR pinball rolling asap 🤘

That's rad. I'm mildly interested in pinball, so I think I'm just gonna go with the A1Up Star Wars machine to add to my room. 

Don't get me wrong, I know about all the advantages of going with AtGames but for my interest / use, the A1Up is more than enough. 

I'm excited about what AtGames is doing for pinball enthusiasts though. They've really come a long way! 

5 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Pre ordered my A1Up Star Wars pinball today. As of now, they're supposed to be shipping on 02/08. I hope that holds. I'm really looking forward to having some fun with it. 

That's good you have a date to look forward to.  Atgames said they'll send an email when my machine is ready and then I have 48 hours to pay or they go to the next order.  Could be next week or could be march. 

1 hour ago, Swampfox said:

That's good you have a date to look forward to.  Atgames said they'll send an email when my machine is ready and then I have 48 hours to pay or they go to the next order.  Could be next week or could be march. 

Wow, that's so odd. I hope all goes well with yours. Between A1Up's track record and my overall concerns with GameStop in general, I don't have high hopes that my order will go smooth lol

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...