It’s Five O’Clock Somewhere - Vinyl reissue?

DTJ80

i have original cd's of

Ain't life grand, Believe in me, It's five o 'clock, Neurotic outsiders...but I think it is a shame this stuff doesn't get reprinted.  There is plenty of albums there with high quality stuff that is out of print, they should always have at least 1000 copies out there.

I mean if you can buy any 60's album in most stores...

1 hour ago, shotsfired cro said:

i have original cd's of

Ain't life grand, Believe in me, It's five o 'clock, Neurotic outsiders...but I think it is a shame this stuff doesn't get reprinted.  There is plenty of albums there with high quality stuff that is out of print, they should always have at least 1000 copies out there.

I mean if you can buy any 60's album in most stores...

Totally - I have Five O’ Clock on CD too but really want it on vinyl. Just seems crazy with the resurgence that we still have stuff out of print (within reason).

12 hours ago, BadApples99 said:

Dutch label Music On Vinyl reissues a lot of out of print releases and albums that haven't been pressed on vinyl yet. The quality is amazing and they even take requests. 

https://www.musiconvinyl.com/request-release#.XE7A1Ri0udN

With u guys. Movlp is usually very good quality, but you never know which masters they have access to. Everybody should as well request ain't life Grant and don't forget about like a dog

• Like 1