Brian Johnson confirms new album

brad_k

On 1/30/2019 at 4:48 AM, HollyWoodRose84 said:

Rumors have been for awhile now that Axl will guest on one or two songs on the new album. Chris Slade mentioned this last year. I’m thinking that’s still the plan. Hoping to see Axl and Brian at least trade vocals for a few songs on the road at some point. 

No concert I'd rather see than a full AXL / DC show. Can't believe I missed them last time around. 

I honestly dont think Axl/DC will happen again live. As someone who always checks the AC/DC forums, the rumor has been mostly when the album is coming / announcement of the line up, the word is Chris is out of the band again replaced by Phil Rudd (Thank god), and seems Chris has been out of the loop since the ROB tour ended, since there was a interview last year where he said he hasn't talked to the guys since the tour ended. Axl also dedicated Knockin on Heavens Door to Angus' dog last year in the fall, and Angus and his wife sent flowers to Beta on her birthday, so Angus must still talk to Axl, but I'm not sure if he will be on the record since the album is dedicated to Malcolm and Axl wasn't even in the band with Malcolm. For the tour, the rumors seem to go back and forth with saying there will be a tour or no tour at all. If there is a tour the lineup would most likely be Angus, Stevie, Cliff, Phil & either Brian or Axl.

The rumor for GNR is that there doing a European tour next summer, so either after these NITL tour dates in the fall the band is actually going into the studio until those rumor dates, or Axl is going back out with AC/DC. These are all rumors, we'll have to wait until the band announces something, which the word is soon :).

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, djones1225 said:

The rumor for GNR is that there doing a European tour next summer, so either after these NITL tour dates in the fall the band is actually going into the studio until those rumor dates, or Axl is going back out with AC/DC. These are all rumors, we'll have to wait until the band announces something, which the word is soon :).

Didn’t someone on here also say that they heard a rumor that GNR was doing shows in Asia again in January? If that pans out to be true, I’m betting they’ll also tour Australia again on that same run.

Hopefully after that that’s it until the rumored summer Europe tour, and they work on new music in the spring or something.

Edited by rocknroll41

8 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Yeah apparently UK concert promoters have hinted at it, and Frank Ferrer supposedly told a fan the other day that GnR were gonna do a show in Scotland next year.

But thats UK, you said 'European'? :)

Edited by LovelessNL
  • Haha 1

On 27/06/2019 at 4:46 AM, ramsey said:

No concert I'd rather see than a full AXL / DC show. Can't believe I missed them last time around. 

Same here, would love to see Axl/DC. Closest I got was seeing Angus on stage with the boys at the GnR show in Sydney last year. And that was awesome. I would be thrilled if Axl even did a guest song or two on a new AC/DC album, I'd buy it just for that. 

On 31.01.2019 at 7:16 PM, Gavin82 said:

BJ has been in the band for over 3 decades its not going too be BJ for a track then Axl then BJ its like saying Rudd plays in EU then Slade in USA cos his Visa didnt turn up lols

No matter what one thing is for sure. Good BJ is not bad :)