Album To Honor Chinese Democracy: "10 Years of Democracy" out now!

I have recently released an album to honor the album "Chinese Democracy", named "10 Years of Democracy", featuring unreleased tracks "Silkworms", "The General", and fake GNR song "Blood In the Water", after more than a year of recording and re-recording. I hope I can do this often disliked album justice.

If you would like to buy or stream the album, here's a smartlink to Spotify, Google Play Music, iTunes, Soundcloud, etc.: https://ampl.ink/7aBRb

If you go to Bandcamp at https://aienofficial.bandcamp.com/album/10-years-of-democracy, you can pay what you want.

Please let me know what you think of it!

P.S. If you listen to the album on YouTube or Soundcloud or download the album on Bandcamp, you can listen to the samples from various movies from the song "Madagascar", in case you're interested.

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram! @aienmetal

Edited by Aien
  • Like 1

Just listened to CD and OMG. Great stuff man!! :headbang:I think thats actually closer to what Axl was going for with OMG then what was released.

Also cool, is that as good as your vocals handle Axls voice, to my ears theres a hint of Duff in your timbre which is cool - like an alternate universe where we'd have CD demos with Duff handling the vocals 

• Thanks 1

Really cool. You should have done this around 06/07 based on the leaks and said, "Fuck GNR, the fans want Chinese Democracy? Well here it is!" :lol:

Interesting changes you've made to some of the songs. I like how Sorry sounds without the drums, really lets the bass set the tone.

What recording/instrument gear did you use?

3 hours ago, OmarBradley said:

Really cool. You should have done this around 06/07 based on the leaks and said, "Fuck GNR, the fans want Chinese Democracy? Well here it is!" :lol:

Interesting changes you've made to some of the songs. I like how Sorry sounds without the drums, really lets the bass set the tone.

What recording/instrument gear did you use?

Unfortunately, I was only 5 years old back in 06/07, so that wouldn't have been possible. :shrugs: 

But in terms of gear:

• Guitars:
    1. American Fender Stratocaster HSS
    2. Custom-made DoubleBFoot knock-off
    3. Camps NAC-4 acoustic guitar
  • Bass:
    1. Harley Benton PB-50 SB Vintage Series
  • Sound (Guitars & Bass):
    1. Digitech RP1000 effects pedal
    2. Mad Doctor stutter pedal
    3. E-Bow E-Bow Plus
  • Microphones:
    1. Tonor BM 700
    2. Shure SM7B (with Millenium IP 3 preamp)
  • Mixer:
    1. Behringer Xenyx Q802USB
  • Keyboards & digital instruments:
    1. Kawai CA63
    2. Steinberg Groove Agent SE
    3. Steinberg HALion Sonic SE
Edited by Aien
  • Like 2