Authentic GnR SWAG - Slash's Guitar vaults - McBob Collection

Slapshot61

I forgot about this. This was the "Headrest" cover for the seats on the plane they used to travel around. Nice leather, great artwork. Room for autographs which i plan on getting. I got 2 but i'm sure many other crew/band members took them as well.

fc668.jpg

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

14 hours ago, Slapshot61 said:

I forgot about this. This was the "Headrest" cover for the seats on the plane they used to travel around. Nice leather, great artwork. Room for autographs which i plan on getting. I got 2 but i'm sure many other crew/band members took them as well.

fc668.jpg

Wow! They are a thing of beauty 😍 Would you consider selling one of them? If so, please let me know. Thanks 👍

4 hours ago, DeathCubeUK said:

Wow! They are a thing of beauty 😍 Would you consider selling one of them? If so, please let me know. Thanks 👍

I listed one on ebay 5 months ago and not many were interested. Sold kinda low. Now i think im gonna try to get them signed before i list them again.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Slapshot61 said:

I listed one on ebay 5 months ago and not many were interested. Sold kinda low. Now i think im gonna try to get them signed before i list them again.

Wish I'd have seen it. I understand. I'd certainly be interested in buying a signed one (or unsigned), so if/when you decide to sell one please keep me posted. Thanks 👍

A member of another popular band has been using this and would sell it if he got the new one he wants. New ones can be pricey. It has damage. Slash used it on his solo projects. Tape cleans up nicely, ive done it many times. If your not sure, its a peddle board case.

vqiemu.jpg

24xgvaw.jpg

293u4ck.jpg

Edited by Slapshot61

On 7/3/2019 at 12:52 AM, Slapshot61 said:

A member of another popular band has been using this and would sell it if he got the new one he wants. New ones can be pricey. It has damage. Slash used it on his solo projects. Tape cleans up nicely, ive done it many times. If your not sure, its a peddle board case.

vqiemu.jpg

24xgvaw.jpg

293u4ck.jpg

that would be a cool thing to have for a guitar player like me... :drool:

Just in case anyone thought i wasnt telling the truth about how this stuff walks in my front door... Heres a pic of it arriving with GnR's longest employee. He has done every show except when he had to stay home to kick cancer's ass.... If you've been to a show you hear him right before they start to play... Is it Sydney is it Melbourne, he dont know.. So i got another 2 bins to go thru.

9sue4z.jpg

More shirts

Russia

2aa0ydl.jpg

33tou2r.jpg

Upstaging shirts are always a favorite. This ones kinda plain tho

2j2j70y.jpg

6zvmt0.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Slapshot61 changed the title to Authentic Merchandise From the 80's - Now - The McBob Collection