The Shittest Songs Ever

Len Cnut

Come to think of it, this was also a great reason to steer into oncoming traffic

15 hours ago, -W.A.R- said:

No Rain 

13 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Bohemian Rhapsody

13 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Don't worry, be happy

You're all fucking insane. 

48 minutes ago, username said:

Wait until your girl grows up. You'll be bombarded with that trash all over again :lol:

This has to be the shittest song ever:

Regarding Don't Worry, Be Happy, I heard that again on the radio a few weeks back. Hadn't heard it in years. It still made me happy :lol:

• Like 1

Be honest with yourself the song is fuckin' dreadful and everyone involved in its creation should take a long hard look at themselves.  Even Slash, the perrenial battered wife punching bag came out of the creation of  this abomination like 'nah, fuck this band!'. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

Be honest with yourself the song is fuckin' dreadful and everyone involved in its creation should take a long hard look at themselves.  Even Slash, the perrenial battered wife punching bag came out of the creation of  this abomination like 'nah, fuck this band!'. 

Honestly, it's not in my worst GnR songs top 3 I'd reckon. Yes it's messy and overproduced but I do like the vocals. It's not very good, certainly not when compared to the amazing original. But for me it's meh at worst.