Prodigy Singer Keith Flint Dead at 49

Dazey

Its under-mentioned just how much of a hit factory they were around the time of Music for a Jilted Generation and Fat of the Land.  They had an interview a whiles back where they said if there was any justice in the world they'd be as rated as Oasis and Blur are now (are Blur rated?!) and its difficult to argue with that.

• Like 1

Blur only became better. Oasis were rated highly with the first two records, after that they became a shadow of themselves, Blur only became cooler and were taken more seriously in the late 90's when they moved away from that britpop thing.

The Prodigy were the only electronic band I listened to back in the day, they were supposed to play Lowlands this year. Sad news.

• Like 1

They weren't completely my cup of tea but I liked them enough to see them at the Arena, Fat of the Land period (of course, you could do that in those days when tickets were £15). Electric frontman - more than a touch of the Johnny Rottens. It's desperately sad news.

• Like 1

• downzy changed the title to Prodigy Singer Keith Flint Dead at 49