Copyright Strikes....

10 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

Are they impersonating the International Federation of the Phonographic Industry aswell? We know who are the one's responsible for the YouTube takedowns, and it's not YouTube. You've been missing a lot if you think that.

And yes, I'm fully aware that  YouTube's algorithm sucks ass. But this is different. You can post a Gn'R video and keep it secret and nothing will happen, but the second after you post it on this forum or certain FB groups, bam, gone.

All I'm saying is that I wouldn't be surprised that YouTube is flagging things that shouldn't be removed. If you think GNR is removing every single thing then I don't know what to tell you. I still see a LOT of videos up on YouTube for GNR. 

I had to delete all my videos because I did not want my account removed. This guy sent me a pm on nightrain with copyright bullshit.

His twitter feed is actually disgusting . He is unhinged and I am not going back to nightrain his "truth" is that we can't criticise some certain things that are handled and he will come after you. 

Walker sent my social media page to certian people when I was under 18 and I had to strengthen my security 

I reposted some Axl/DC videos with remastered audio I did and I was forced to take them down to protect my account.

Edited by Gibsonfender2323
  • Sad 1

57 minutes ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

I had to delete all my videos because I did not want my account removed. This guy sent me a pm on nightrain with copyright bullshit.

His twitter feed is actually disgusting . He is unhinged and I am not going back to nightrain his "truth" is that we can't criticise some certain things that are handled and he will come after you. 

Walker sent my social media page to certian people when I was under 18 and I had to strengthen my security 

I reposted some Axl/DC videos with remastered audio I did and I was forced to take them down to protect my account.

Can anyone share what his twitter account is id like to see the posts and replies?.

On 4/20/2019 at 11:04 AM, Gambit83 said:

Is there a list of everything taken down? I'd like to post it on my podcast page. 

I would like to know the email addresses that are sending the takedown notices from anyone in the group. Mine of which the idiot hit 52 videos was webber1972@gmail.com. Claimed to be with IFPILondon. The dude is in the United Kingdom or somewhere in Europe. Videos mostly were blocked in the US already.

On 4/20/2019 at 8:44 AM, IncitingChaos said:

Haha they took down my video of Witchita Lineman from a Texas show...this is dumb.

Who sent the email?  Was it a takedown notice with copyright strike or legal takedown with no strike.

On 3/22/2019 at 7:47 PM, FRANSAD said:

As i said before UMG removed a lot of those demo's included in the box right before the box was announced, so they went manually through my channel blocking all content that was about to be released but UMG never striked me as you can see on this screenshot.

Please also note the Claimed by: UMG part
claim110.png 

In this next screenshot u can see UMG claiming a video but this time they choose to let is stay on my channel but they will monetize it, which is fine by me because i even didnt have the monetizing option turned on and nearly all my video's where monetized by UMG anyways

Please also note the Claimed by: UMG part

claim310.png

Then suddenly the IFPI comes and claims the same video and gives me a strike for it, which i find very strange because the IFPI works for companies as UMG making sure any YT money goes to the right copyright owner which in this case is UMG.

So here comes the IFPI overruling a decision made by the real content holder UMG and by doing this they make the company they work for LOOSE money.

Please note the Takedown issued by IFPI part

claim410.png  

So when that happened it raised some questions and I contacted the IFPI about it and at first, they didn't react at all but after multiple emails asking them how they could overrule a decision made by the one and only copyright holder they gave me some automated bullshit reply, not even responding to my original question. Ofcourse i replied with screenshots proving the overuling story but they never responded again. 

claim510.png

So the whole point in this is I understand UMG doesn't want stuff to be sold on Youtube and even if they don't plan on selling it but still want it gone from the tube im fine with that i don't owe any single copyright from Guns N' Roses material.

But be clear about because if i knew in the end they want it all gone i wouldnt have invested the time and effort in my channel but by monetizing almost all my vids they seemed to like the money offa it.

So it's about time  "someone to tell us what the fuck is going on Goddammit"

What email sent the takedown notice for the videos for this IFPI claim?  You would find that information in the email itself. I've never heard of 4 copyright strikes. The 3rd one and your account is suspended/terminated.  Also, best way to get rid of a copyright strike from IPFI is to call them directly. They actually answer the phone during the week Mon - Fri. Nothing gets done via email with them.

10 minutes ago, Jim Powers said:

I would like to know the email addresses that are sending the takedown notices from anyone in the group. Mine of which the idiot hit 52 videos was webber1972@gmail.com. Claimed to be with IFPILondon. The dude is in the United Kingdom or somewhere in Europe. Videos mostly were blocked in the US already.

Who sent the email?  Was it a takedown notice with copyright strike or legal takedown with no strike.

the owner of a "site that calls it self truth but is actually fake news" sent me a pm on nightrain a while back saying I couldn't remaster audio of a life recording of someone else. They were not even my videos lol I did not take credit for them. It was a takedown notice with a strike. I had a remaster i did of the acoustic video for November Rain before they released it and that was taken down by umg and it was actually umg. But the other videos were take down by the guy who must not be named.

He was always kind to me but after going through his  twitter and the way he behaved before a guy who was cleraly centrist really pissed me off so i blocked him on nightrain and everything else

Edited by Gibsonfender2323

6 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I logged onto my youtube account for the first time in a while, and noticed my videos from Vegas 2016 had been removed.

What was the email that submitted the copyright takedown?  Did you get strikes?  Or was it a legal takedown?

1 minute ago, Oldest Goat said:

The fact that they're definitely aware of the situation but clearly don't give enough of a fuck to even comment makes them cunts and/or oblivious and inept. They're so fucking useless. 

Can we ban or remove fernandos account as a protest?.

i posted the This i love remix(leaked by WFA) on YT and called him and the convicted criminal a pair of dipshits in the description.

i had my YT account closed for copyright reasons and my google account closed for bullying.

that pair have no sense of humour !

good job YT don't block my IP address as i can set up new accounts quicker than they can take them down. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, donny said:

i posted the This i love remix(leaked by WFA) on YT and called him and the convicted criminal a pair of dipshits in the description.

i had my YT account closed for copyright reasons and my google account closed for bullying.

that pair have no sense of humour !

good job YT don't block my IP address as i can set up new accounts quicker than they can take them down. 

Did the full TIL remix leak??? I thought it was only the snippet?!